• Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I am glad to hear Daniel is alive....

I love Madison.....

Daniel is my favorite for sure, I hope he makes it going forward!

I liked Nick until he was going all "they're not really dead" on us...glad the psycho lady is gone, hopefully Nick will come back around and come to his senses.

Chris is seeking attention and going crazy-killer in the process. He wouldn't last out there very long on his own, Travis knows that and feels the need to protect him.

I too lost interest in Nick with the nonsense attitude, surely he will snap to as the preview shows him dealing with humans again.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As some of you know I like this show better than TWD...I don't know why...It just seems less comic book like....With that being said I am stoked about the new season coming up this Sunday....

[video=youtube;RtAyQeDygaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAyQeDygaM[/video]

Looks good.....

[video=youtube;Lj-Rz2kxVuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-Rz2kxVuY[/video]

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    As some of you know I like this show better than TWD...I don't know why...It just seems less comic book like....With that being said I am stoked about the new season coming up this Sunday....

[video=youtube;RtAyQeDygaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAyQeDygaM[/video]

Looks good.....

[video=youtube;Lj-Rz2kxVuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-Rz2kxVuY[/video]

im ready as well can't believe it starts back this weekend!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I enjoy the show quite a bit. I think the wife enjoys watching me. I am constantly telling them not to do stuff, then asking the wife, why did they do that? That was stupid....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My disappointment grew into disgust with how bad this show was (for the episodes I watched).

The commercials look much better for this coming season. I may try again.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gave it another try. Still sucks. Not trying again.

Rhino please....I love this show and I feel that you are already mad when you start watching it so you stay mad....Give it a shot...

It has the hooker from Deadwood in it...Hooker from Deadwood...That is enough to at least watch it and if you see some Zombies that's just a bonus....:)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That boy's having a really crappy day.

Yup.

He's an idiot for leaving the group. He got lucky and was given a jug of water. He could have fought back against lady with the bat and at least got his stuff. He got lucky again and didn't get shot by guys in the jeep (twice). He got lucky the people found him and took him to the doctor, who happens to be in a community that is *safe.

There are a lot of lucky coincidences happening to make up for him being an idiot.

*we assume the community is safe, it's probably not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yup.

He's an idiot for leaving the group. He got lucky and was given a jug of water. He could have fought back against lady with the bat and at least got his stuff. He got lucky again and didn't get shot by guys in the jeep (twice). He got lucky the people found him and took him to the doctor, who happens to be in a community that is *safe.

There are a lot of lucky coincidences happening to make up for him being an idiot.

*we assume the community is safe, it's probably not.

Recurring theme in Walking Dead shows. Community does fairly well until the "good guys" show up, and then their utopia burns.
    Lesson to be learned: after establishing a safe community, DON'T let anyone else in.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Rhino please....I love this show and I feel that you are already mad when you start watching it so you stay mad....Give it a shot...

It has the hooker from Deadwood in it...Hooker from Deadwood...That is enough to at least watch it and if you see some Zombies that's just a bonus....:)

Never saw Deadwood. Kim Dickens is one of the things I don't like about the show. Overall the show isn't too bad. The first season was very slow and I wanted to slap most of the cast for one reason or another. Most of them have evolved some at this point and are doing better, except Madison.

My main beef with her is her lack of emotion on the show. It doesn't matter what is going on, she has that same blank emotionless face all the time. Seriously, I've seen people more distraught when they burned the toast than see was when any one of the members of her family were in danger. I don't mind the Madison character, just someone else in that role would be better.

I did like that they finally gave Nick some backstory. I hope they do that with all the main characters.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Quick question from someone who has no interest in zombie stories usually: in the ad (which I had to sit through to watch some other video) it looks like there's a kid who is "alive" shuffling along with some of the z's. What's up with that?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Quick question from someone who has no interest in zombie stories usually: in the ad (which I had to sit through to watch some other video) it looks like there's a kid who is "alive" shuffling along with some of the z's. What's up with that?

He's figured out that if he covers himself with zombie gore that they don't perceive him as human and leave him alone. He's also a bit delusional during that time and is just moving around with them because he relates to them a little bit. He's a former (because he can't get it now) heroin addict and a loner.

Nick is a rather interesting character and it will be good to see what they wind up doing with him. In his future he could either walk off and never be seen again, or become a community (or cult) leader with half a town under his command (rule). Or anything in between. I think his character has the most potential out of all of them.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Zombie-flage

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    He's figured out that if he covers himself with zombie gore that they don't perceive him as human and leave him alone. He's also a bit delusional during that time and is just moving around with them because he relates to them a little bit. He's a former (because he can't get it now) heroin addict and a loner.

Hmmm... that could be an interesting character.

But... uh... I'm no immunologist, but wouldn't whatever caused the zombie outbreak be more likely to infect someone if they are covered in zombie?

See, this is why zombie stuff doesn't really click with me. I can do suspension of disbelief, but all I ask in return is a commitment to internal consistency. :)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

But... uh... I'm no immunologist, but wouldn't whatever caused the zombie outbreak be more likely to infect someone if they are covered in zombie?

See, this is why zombie stuff doesn't really click with me. I can do suspension of disbelief, but all I ask in return is a commitment to internal consistency. :)

As long as the zombie goo that he is covered in isn't ingested or on an open wound, he's fine.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

In this realm of existence the characters don't know about zombies, they don't exist. They are dealing with them as a complete unknown. It'd be like us having to deal with a rabid madness that's transmitted by staring into the eyes of a blue eyed blond for more than 10 seconds. Some may put the pieces together in time, but for most it would be too late.

Also, everyone is infected already. It's in everyone's blood and when they die (from anything other than brain trauma) they will turn anyway.

They do a pretty good job of tying everything together and explaining it all, but it also goes back to the original Walking Dead. The original started after everyone had mostly turned and the apocalypse was fully under way. Fear The Walking Dead is a different group that's experiencing it right from the start with no knowledge at all. It's a complete learning process for everyone.

Top Bottom