• dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Meanwhile, back on Herschels farm......
    I thought that for a moment ie sanctuary, leave your weapons but Herschel's family was simply naive. Some of these folks are potentially evil, or at least insane. Celia is the obvious problem. I also think the employee in white that took the weapons will have another role. She looks like she works out.

A property like that certainly has some narcotics. Whomever has the meds can control Nick.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Watched it twice...Got more the second time around...I am going to research the owl and maybe what connection it had with events in El Salvador that affected Reuben Blade's character so much....

I think Celia has taken the Latin Catholic Holiday "Day of the Dead" a little too serious...You caught a glimpse of the melding of religious beliefs with what is happening a little in TWD when Herschel said "Lord I know you said the dead will walk again but I can't see this as what you meant..." and he came to grips that this is not connected in anyway to events foretold in the Bible...Celia, on the other hand, sees this as exactly what is in God's plan...When the local Priest decided she was nuttier than a fruitcake and her interpretations of scripture seem a little askew she killed him and the village..

It's like she thinks she is the gate keeper for Purgatory....

Okay...According to the internet It seems like in some American Indian and Celtic cultures the Owl is just a symbol for death...It still does not explain Daniel's reaction when seeing the owl coin and tossing it over the side...

http://uproxx.com/tv/owls-fear-the-walking-dead/

I think it has something to do with the Civil War in El Salvador and I believe Celia was a part of a death cult or a death squad in the Civil War...I believe Daniel's got her number and will take that woman out.....Including the gun grabbing Nurse Ratchet...

Go Daniel....

Owl symbols on her dress....

d2ef4ee1355b95ed6d937a0983141e30

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, I'm disappointed Madison made it out alive. I was hoping the control-freak mommie would become the Enchilada Madison con Queso.

Nick continues to be the only character I really care about. The rest could disappear and not be missed.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well, I'm disappointed Madison made it out alive. I was hoping the control-freak mommie would become the Enchilada Madison con Queso.

Nick continues to be the only character I really care about. The rest could disappear and not be missed.

I do like Nick as well, but I like Daniel a lot too. The producer on the Talking Dead said he wasn't dead yet! Lol They split the group up for sure with the mid season finale, wow!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So. I fell asleep watching the second showing of "Preacher," but when I awakened, "Fear the Walking Dead" was on the tv. I made the mistake of watching a few minutes of it, which I now regret.

If you guys will take pity on me:

1. What did the lead guy's son do that was so bad?
    2. Why is Reuben Blades' character tied to a chair?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    1- Several things. After his mother died, Chris was never quite right. During a big zombie fight, he ended up just watching as one nearly killed his step-mother (Madison). His step-sister (Alycia) had to step in and kill the zombie. Later, he threatened Alycia if she went to the parents to tell them that he stopped in mid-fight. Alycia did talk to her mother who went to confronted Travis about his son being dangerous. Travis asked for help with Chris as he had helped with her junkie son Nick. That wasn't a good enough answer, so she went to sleep with her daughter. Chris ended up waking up and went into Alycia's/Madison's room and picked up a knife that was laying there. There was some noise and they woke up and saw Chris and he ended up running off. Travis left to find Chris and after finding him, decided that it was more important to try and help Chris than return to the group which had cause to exclude him.

2- Reuben Blades (Daniel) didn't trust the woman that ran the compound and found out that she was keeping a bunch of walkers as they were "the future of humanity". Daniel concluded the entire setup was evil and wanted to get people out of there. He ended up in a fight with a bunch of underlings and was caught/tied-up.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, I can't say I was sad to see Celia get locked in the cage with those walkers that she loved so much.

Glad to hear Daniel is still alive as I do like him. I figured when he never showed up, he let himself burn with the hallucination of his dead wife.

Nick is getting a little too freaky for me. Somebody needs to get that boy an eight ball.

So Travis abandons everyone to play nursemaid to his serial killer son. That boy has lost it. I assume he stuck the knife in the head of that guard and stole his gun. Then shot the other guy by the swing set. Then kidnapped that little kid threatening to kill him.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1- Several things. After his mother died, Chris was never quite right. During a big zombie fight, he ended up just watching as one nearly killed his step-mother (Madison). His step-sister (Alycia) had to step in and kill the zombie. Later, he threatened Alycia if she went to the parents to tell them that he stopped in mid-fight. Alycia did talk to her mother who went to confronted Travis about his son being dangerous. Travis asked for help with Chris as he had helped with her junkie son Nick. That wasn't a good enough answer, so she went to sleep with her daughter. Chris ended up waking up and went into Alycia's/Madison's room and picked up a knife that was laying there. There was some noise and they woke up and saw Chris and he ended up running off. Travis left to find Chris and after finding him, decided that it was more important to try and help Chris than return to the group which had cause to exclude him.

2- Reuben Blades (Daniel) didn't trust the woman that ran the compound and found out that she was keeping a bunch of walkers as they were "the future of humanity". Daniel concluded the entire setup was evil and wanted to get people out of there. He ended up in a fight with a bunch of underlings and was caught/tied-up.

Thank you, sir!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I liked Nick until he was going all "they're not really dead" on us...glad the psycho lady is gone, hopefully Nick will come back around and come to his senses.

Chris is seeking attention and going crazy-killer in the process. He wouldn't last out there very long on his own, Travis knows that and feels the need to protect him.

Top Bottom