• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    With Game of Thrones back on tonight I totally forgot the show was on this evening, I will have to catch it on the DVR. It better get real good real quick as the first two episodes have not been good at all in my opinion.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Pretty slow... Pretty frustrating... Here let's go ashore and all just roam around separately, out of sight of each other.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just like the other show... Let's all go wandering into the woods separately without saying anything to anybody...

Dumb. They all haz it.
    I was thinking the old guy was better than that. Oh well.

too bad they couldn't just kill and dispose of Krispy kritter in the life raft without ticking off the hot tough chick. She seems like she would be a good addition.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I was starting to life "airplane-raft" girl. I thought she would have been a good character for the show. I wonder if we are going to see her again somehow?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Excellent...Watched it twice...I finally figured out why I like FTWD better than TWD....

No comic book background which means no comic book characters......

Darryl with the crossbow...Rick as Woody from Toy Story complete with a "by Gosh 6 inch barrel Colt" (like cowboys have!!!!!), A dread lock wearing Ninja with a katana, a cute Latina whose outfit is straight out of Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Abraham aka Sergeant Rock (I even chomp on a ceeee-gar!!!!!), and our resident Kung Fu Zen master Morgan James etc....etc......

FTWD has none of that...It comes across more realistic and haphazard...As I imagine things would be in such a scenario..

IMHO...I realize that with the exception of Alpo I am probably in the minority on this...

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Excellent...Watched it twice...I finally figured out why I like FTWD better than TWD....

No comic book background which means no comic book characters......

Darryl with the crossbow...Rick as Woody from Toy Story complete with a "by Gosh 6 inch barrel Colt" (like cowboys have!!!!!), A dread lock wearing Ninja with a katana, a cute Latina whose outfit is straight out of Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Abraham aka Sergeant Rock (I even chomp on a ceeee-gar!!!!!), and our resident Kung Fu Zen master Morgan James etc....etc......

FTWD has none of that...It comes across more realistic and haphazard...As I imagine things would be in such a scenario..

IMHO...I realize that with the exception of Alpo I am probably in the minority on this...

Daryl isn't a comic book character. And IIRC Morgan died in the comics before he became a Kung Fu Zen master.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Daryl isn't a comic book character. And IIRC Morgan died in the comics before he became a Kung Fu Zen master.

I meant in their styles of clothing, personalities, weapon choices etc....TWD folks come across as comic book characters to me while FTWD folks come across as people one sees in everyday life...

As I said earlier...IMHO....

Top Bottom