• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    More interesting on all sides. So what is Strand working on and/or for?

And is the guy really planning Jonestown while reinforcing the fence at the same time?

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    A friend of mine that also watched this show and myself have renamed it "Fear the walking drama". It is like a soap opera with zombies thrown in every now and then. There is honestly nothing to be excited about on this show.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok well, I missed last weeks episode because I was putting tile in my sisters kitchen.

Just watched both episodes back to back............

I want the boat to catch fire and burn to the water line with all hands.
    I gave last year a chance. Between the horrible decisions, bad/awful/terrible writing and
    the big **** you on the season finale of TWD... I'm out.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    A friend of mine that also watched this show and myself have renamed it "Fear the walking drama". It is like a soap opera with zombies thrown in every now and then. There is honestly nothing to be excited about on this show.

Looks like next week will amp it up some with the plane crash survivor.

Last edited:

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Looks like next week will amp it up some with the plane crash survivor.

I am going to watch it next week ( there's nothing else on to watch at that time slot) but if it sucks as bad as it has been, I'll spend my time waiting for The Walking Dead to come back on and playing Tom Clancy's The Division.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have come to the conclusion that I am the only person that likes this show......

I love the boat...I love seeing how the virus affected the populated coasts...I love how the characters are realistic and behaving exactly how most Californians I know would act...I like it that the teenage girl hops on a radio and does what exactly a teenage girl would do...I.E. "Text" on a radio with a young guy...I like it that junkie son is seeming to 'get" the new world better than the others....I like it that a teenage son is angst ridden after his father shoots his mother even though we all know it had to be done....

Hitchcock said "Drama is just life with all the dull parts cut away" and in most cases he is right...However, in an end of the world scenario the drama is what keeps it interesting.....

This show is way more interesting than The Walking Dead IMHO....I love them both but I love this one more....Six seasons in and Rick is still a deputy...I believe the folks on Fear The Walking Dead are never going to be anyone close to who they were with the exception of Daniel...And he is going to go back to someone he thought he had buried years ago....

I am loving it.....

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I have come to the conclusion that I am the only person that likes this show......

I love the boat...I love seeing how the virus affected the populated coasts...I love how the characters are realistic and behaving exactly how most Californians I know would act...I like it that the teenage girl hops on a radio and does what exactly a teenage girl would do...I.E. "Text" on a radio with a young guy...I like it that junkie son is seeming to 'get" the new world better than the others....I like it that a teenage son is angst ridden after his father shoots his mother even though we all know it had to be done....

Hitchcock said "Drama is just life with all the dull parts cut away" and in most cases he is right...However, in an end of the world scenario the drama is what keeps it interesting.....

This show is way more interesting than The Walking Dead IMHO....I love them both but I love this one more....Six seasons in and Rick is still a deputy...I believe the folks on Fear The Walking Dead are never going to be anyone close to who they were with the exception of Daniel...And he is going to go back to someone he thought he had buried years ago....

I am loving it.....

I like this show as well. it is a little bit slower, but it also did just go straight to the middle of the whole ordeal. I like watching then entire thing unfold. I kinda feels more real to me than the walking dead.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom