Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The mayor of Colorado Springs says authorities aren't ready to discuss a possible motive of the gunman who attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic there but says people can make "inferences from where it took place."

The Latest: Dad: Slain officer was figure skater, great dad

:dunno:

well you are sure ready to claim a motive, I believe the facts contradict that.

Perhaps he is a huge liberal and thinks society is out to get PP. That's why he went in and shot at police, and not PP people.

So odds are, the title of this thread is accurate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    well you are sure ready to claim a motive, I believe the facts contradict that.

Perhaps he is a huge liberal and thinks society is out to get PP. That's why he went in and shot at police, and not PP people.

I hope you understand that the "facts" the mayor has, trumps the "facts" you have. So like I said, I'm playing the odds.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Of course. Trained professional assumes white guy is guilty of thought crime of attacking PP even though PP admitted it suffered no harm.

Way to go Kut. U be right bro.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course. Trained professional assumes white guy is guilty of thought crime of attacking PP even though PP admitted it suffered no harm.

Way to go Kut. U be right bro.

I love the absolute double standard, in thinking, many members of this site exhibit.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I hope you understand that the "facts" the mayor has, trumps the "facts" you have. So like I said, I'm playing the odds.

What facts does the mayor have that says this is a religious fanatic Terrorist Attack? What did I miss?

you went from facts to odds. Hrm.

Again, if the inference is because this ended at a Planned Parenthood then he was attacking them, again I ask, why was no one from Planned Parenthood significantly injured?

If you told me a person was assaulted in an area where robberies happen, therefore it must've been a robbery yet the guy still has his wallet and jewelry, would that make sense to you?

You are claiming this was a violent attack against Planned Parenthood, yet nearly all of the violence was directed at people not affiliated with Planned Parenthood or even in that building. If you walk in unannounced with the element of surprise, most of your damages going to be at the location you wanted to happen. That did not happen here. But sure, follow your "hunch"

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The shooter does not need to be a Republican, an NRA member, a conservative, a Christian, a hunter, a survivalist, or a concealed carry licensee for them to be blamed.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    At first, this appeared to be a bank robbery gone bad. It was reported that the shooter started out in Chase Bank.

Since then, we don't have a lot of new information.

The guy is caught so we'll get more info over the next few days. I don't see where arguing about it here does much good.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Dear pictured | Daily Mail Online

more information about him. House in NC was a shack with no water or electricity. Neighbors basically said he was nuts with wandering thought content.

here's the nail in the coffin, a "cross" was found displayed at his house. It's your standard horizontally mounted "cross" using the modern non-square cross beam...They are really reaching here. Neighbors said he never mentioned religion or abortion. He also had a place 20min from Colorado Springs

i wonder if if he was registered to vote in NC too.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    So odds are, the title of this thread is accurate.

It's pretty shocking that someone who specializes in getting to the facts of crime before making public pronouncements would so quickly and eagerly hint that prudence and investigations should be subordinated to furthering a political agenda,

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What facts does the mayor have that says this is a religious fanatic Terrorist Attack? What did I miss?

you went from facts to odds. Hrm.

Again, if the inference is because this ended at a Planned Parenthood then he was attacking them, again I ask, why was no one from Planned Parenthood significantly injured?

If you told me a person was assaulted in an area where robberies happen, therefore it must've been a robbery yet the guy still has his wallet and jewelry, would that make sense to you?

You are claiming this was a violent attack against Planned Parenthood, yet nearly all of the violence was directed at people not affiliated with Planned Parenthood or even in that building. If you walk in unannounced with the element of surprise, most of your damages going to be at the location you wanted to happen. That did not happen here. But sure, follow your "hunch"

I have not made any definitive claims. I'm just saying IMO, the odds favor the obvious choice: a weirdo shooting up PP because of the business they do there.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I haven't read a single post, and may or may not go back and read the three prior pages. Was the OP trying to win a Tom Smykowski award?

Top Bottom