Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    robertlewisdear1.jpg

um, yeah......

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So are we justified in jumping to conclusions - no matter which way the "odds" lean?

I contend that we are not - that waiting for the know facts is the best course of action. This is true regardless of the person's ideology.

The odds are , the title of this thready is inflammatory (and yes, I think it was sarcasm...).

Hey, I'm just pointing out what seems to be the most logical conclusion. It could be something totally different, but if one was to "suppose," I'd suppose he was a loon with a bone to pick with PP. I used to play the ponies, and played the odds. I lost way more than I won, but still, I liked the odds on this one. Lol

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, I'm just pointing out what seems to be the most logical conclusion. It could be something totally different, but if one was to "suppose," I'd suppose he was a loon with a bone to pick with PP. I used to play the ponies, and played the odds. I lost way more than I won, but still, I liked the odds on this one. Lol

More than likely he was a BLM supporter.
    He probably did go to PP because he wanted to stop the overwhelming killing of black babies.
    Drew the cops in to kill them because they are also doing the same thing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why? PP said none of their staff or patients were injured. If he wanted to shoot the place up, and he was inside, why didn't he?

Has it been confirmed that he didn't shoot up the place? And I doubt PP has a packed lobby and full staff the day after Thanksgiving. Given this history of attacks, on PP locations, and the rhetoric often heard calling them places that conduct legalized murder, I find it doubtful that it would just a coincidence that this loon ended up there.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    From their CEO

Cowart told CNN she believes all staff and patients from the clinic are accounted for.
    "We're still reaching out to confirm individuals, how they are. I believe no one of our staff was severely injured. I also believe at this time that none of our patients were injured," she told CNN.

Vicki Cowart, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains, said she did not believe the center had been specifically targeted.

i don't know if it was coincidence, but he certainly didn't shoot the place up. From what I read he was shooting OUT of the place at police. He did not target people inside the building from what I've seen. A rather odd thing for someone you think was intent on punishing PP for its immoral behavior.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    From their CEO

i don't know if it was coincidence, but he certainly didn't shoot the place up. From what I read he was shooting OUT of the place at police. He did not target people inside the building from what I've seen. A rather odd thing for someone you think was intent on punishing PP for its immoral behavior.

The mayor of Colorado Springs says authorities aren't ready to discuss a possible motive of the gunman who attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic there but says people can make "inferences from where it took place."

The Latest: Dad: Slain officer was figure skater, great dad

:dunno:

Top Bottom