Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This thread-
    I really have no opinion.
    I'm just waiting for the facts to come in so we can chastise this mother ****ing psycho. :bat:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just to bring this back around to close to being on topping. I think we can agree the guy that did the shooting was nuts and a moron, stupid and many other words not allowed on the forum. He did not and does not represent all Christians, conservative's republicans or gun owners. He did nothing to better the cause of any ones agenda except the liberals.
    I don't know that I CAN agree. I don't know enough about the man.
    Of course he doesn't represent anyone but HIMSELF!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This thread-
    I really have no opinion.
    I'm just waiting for the facts to come in so we can chastise this mother ****ing psycho. :bat:
    You can't do that. You have to have an opinion and beat everybody over the head with it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can only assume you mean take their belief to such a degree as to kill or injure another.
    I guess I just don't blame people's "beliefs" for their crimes.

There's a whole movement in Iraq and Syria that if you knew about, would probably change your mind.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    attachment.php

Attachments

• v1mmf.jpg
      v1mmf.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 88

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Iraq? Syria? What are those?

seriously, I don't blame someone's extremist beliefs for cutting a mans head off.
    I blame the KILLER!

Easier said than done, as history has shown us that people can get swept up in ideological movements, and do some horrible things, based solely on ideology. The rise of fascism in Germany, the Cultural Revolution in China, the Rise of ISIS are just a few examples. Given the huge numbers of persons involved in those movements, I think it's naïve to simply put it all on the individual. The movement certainly held sway, particularly over the weak-minded who wanted to be a part of something.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well since religion, christianity and abortion are being brought up and no lock maybe some bible will shut it down….? We use to have them in the schools….way back.

Jeremiah 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee….

Psalms 139

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
    16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well since religion, christianity and abortion are being brought up and no lock maybe some bible will shut it down….? We use to have them in the schools….way back.

Jeremiah 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee….

Psalms 139

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
    16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

What's that mean?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom