Explain Why It's OK To Rain Death From the Sky, Court Tells Obama Administration

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree but making a guy's grass hut a battlefield by targeting him for the drone strike I guess makes him an enemy combatant on the battlefield? What if your house ever becomes a designated "battlefield"?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    That's an interesting point. If the military captures an enemy combatant, not knowing they are American, and the interrogate them for Intel, does all that testimony go out the door if the person is tried?

A person who renounces his citizenship and actively conspires against the united states to commit acts of terror while outside the borders of the united states belongs in Gitmo, not federal court. If he were caught in downtown Indianapolis I expect him to be afforded all constitutional protections, regardless of his citizenship.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    You cant judge me....

obamaDredd.jpg

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    That's an interesting point. If the military captures an enemy combatant, not knowing they are American, and the interrogate them for Intel, does all that testimony go out the door if the person is tried?
    It doesn't matter if they are American or not, evidence obtained in contravention of the BoR isn't coming in in the civil courts of the U.S. That was the huge problem the govt never got around in IIRC the Padilla case.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    what does that have to do with drone strikes on enemy combatants?

You might have missed it, but Bundy supporters and the BLMs thugs at one point were a hairsbreadth from engaging in a full on firefight. I don't think Bundy is a saint, but if shots had been fired do all those rights magically vanish because they merely go against the government?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Drone strikes are creating more Jihadists than they are killing, regardless if they are US citizens or not. Imagine the tables turned. That a middle east government targeted a person in the US as a terrorist. They drone strike them on OUR turf. The strike kills the target and everyone in a 100yrd radius. Or worse yet, target the wrong building. Your family get killed, what are you going to do in response? I remember when the IRA was backed by popular support here in the US. Hell, it was fashionable. We are condoning the drone strikes because the CIA says they are terrorists or assisting terrorists yet will not divulge a single piece of evidence to back that up. I am impressed with how little it takes for people to jump on the "kill them all" bandwagon. The government points the finger "terrorists!!!!" and we follow with the pitchforks. Now go drink your Kool-Aid.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    You might have missed it, but Bundy supporters and the BLMs thugs at one point were a hairsbreadth from engaging in a full on firefight. I don't think Bundy is a saint, but if shots had been fired do all those rights magically vanish because they merely go against the government?

In this day and age, yes.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass

The Bundy ranch is a Law Enforcement issue, not a GWOT issue.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Denny347 said:
    Drone strikes are creating more Jihadists than they are killing, regardless if they are US citizens or not. Imagine the tables turned. That a middle east government targeted a person in the US as a terrorist. They drone strike them on OUR turf. The strike kills the target and everyone in a 100yrd radius. Or worse yet, target the wrong building. Your family get killed, what are you going to do in response?

Some estimate that 40-60 new operatives are generated for each terrorist killed by a drone.

Each drone strike creates at least 40 new militants - ex-State Dept. official ? RT USA
    Drone strikes take out a few bad guys to be sure, but they also kill a large number of innocent civilians. Given Yemen’s tribal structure, the US generates roughly forty to sixty new enemies for every AQAP operative killed by drones,” Khoury wrote, referring to Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A person who renounces his citizenship and actively conspires against the united states to commit acts of terror

Prove it. Don't just repeat what Obama said. Where's the evidence? Why should I believe that?

Enemy combatants on the battlefield are not entitled to the same constitutional protections.

There has never been an accusation that Anwar Al Awlaki pulled a trigger in anger. The official story we are supposed to believe is that he wrote emails to radical people. Confusing that with "combat" on a "battlefield" is ludicrous.

After they droned him, no proof was ever offered to the American people. A secret panel of assassins decides who gets to die and we're supposed to be OK with that.

By the way, this supposed terrorist mastermind was working for the Pentagon. Gee, nothing to see here.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 | Fox News

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Prove it. Don't just repeat what Obama said. Where's the evidence? Why should I believe that?

There has never been an accusation that Anwar Al Awlaki pulled a trigger in anger. The official story we are supposed to believe is that he wrote emails to radical people. Confusing that with "combat" on a "battlefield" is ludicrous.

After they droned him, no proof was ever offered to the American people. A secret panel of assassins decides who gets to die and we're supposed to be OK with that.

By the way, this supposed terrorist mastermind was working for the Pentagon. Gee, nothing to see here.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 | Fox News
    I don't care who the president is, as long as he's dropping bombs on bad guys overseas it's cool with me. They don't need to be trigger puller, he could be the admin for the AQGO message board (Al-Qaeda Gun Owners)....bombs away! Its none of my business who they launch drone strikes on as long as they aren't on US soil. The little information they release to the public about them the better.

the blood of the victims of the next 9/11 will be on your hands....sleep peacefully

Last edited:

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Is that supposed to be a scary picture? Sorry, but it isn't. How about this murder victim? Never got a trial and is was only guilty of being related to the man in your picture. Guess you're OK with killing kids, too.

360_intl_awlaki_son_1026.jpg

Yep. This one is disturbing. From all available media investigations that I'm aware of, Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki, the teenage son, wasn't a terrorist and has never been engaged in such activities. The government should prove that he was.

The father? No problem from me. He deserved to get his butt blown away.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Yep. This one is disturbing. From all available media investigations that I'm aware of, Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki, the teenage son, wasn't a terrorist and has never been engaged in such activities. The government should prove that he was.

The father? No problem from me. He deserved to get his butt blown away.

eh...collateral damage

Top Bottom