Explain Why It's OK To Rain Death From the Sky, Court Tells Obama Administration

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    rtx105ph-660_053013110706.jpg

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    The terror networks have moved out of Afghanistan back to their home base in the mountains of Pakistan. Yemen…always has had a sharp nihilistic element.

But, it certainly let's us know why he doesnt' want to disclose what the CIA is doing. I don't think the average US citizen would support the drone program in these areas if they knew what was really going on.

We shouldn't be there.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    the blood of the victims of the next 9/11 will be on your hands....sleep peacefully

Boy... talk about not getting it? According to the "terrorists", interventionism was the motivation behind 9/11.... Now you propose we increase our intervening to prevent terrorism? Thats pretty sound logic if you ask me....

tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    wow!

What could he possibly be hoping to gain with that?
    The goal is to create more terrorists for the future. More terrorists, more government, less freedom. It's certainly not to kill terrorists, because they're murdering vastly more innocents than they are killing terrorists.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    doesn't that chart say exactly opposite?
    Nope. Most of the deaths in this chart and every other study done on strikes shows that the collateral deaths outnumber the targets by a significant factor. But you don't care about that. Murdering innocents is all good in your book.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Nope. Most of the deaths in this chart and every other study done on strikes shows that the collateral deaths outnumber the targets by a significant factor. But you don't care about that. Murdering innocents is all good in your book.

No, im pretty sure the chart says more bad guys are dying...it is disturbing however, that this type of information is available to the public. I don't believe any innocent people have been "murdered"

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A guy who consistently justifies the fedgov abusing and brutalizing Americans will surely support the fedgov bombing middle easterners until the bitter end. There will never be enough blood to satisfy the thirst of some of our civil servants.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    A guy who consistently justifies the fedgov abusing and brutalizing Americans will surely support the fedgov bombing middle easterners until the bitter end. There will never be enough blood to satisfy the thirst of some of our civil servants.

Maybe we should have just asked nicely?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So are you standing by your belief the chart says more "civilians" have been killed than terrorists.
    I didn't just mention that chart. I said studies and numerous articles. The case is especially true in Yemen, even though Pakistani deaths have dropped. Sources outside of our government put the death tolls a lot higher.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Last time I looked, we hadn't declared war on Pakistan or Yemen.

And, as the chart shows, Obama owns it. Not Bush.

The terror networks have moved out of Afghanistan back to their home base in the mountains of Pakistan. Yemen…always has had a sharp nihilistic element.

But, it certainly let's us know why he doesnt' want to disclose what the CIA is doing. I don't think the average US citizen would support the drone program in these areas if they knew what was really going on.

We shouldn't be there.

We are in complete agreement. We had better mark this down on the calendar!

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    No, im pretty sure the chart says more bad guys are dying...it is disturbing however, that this type of information is available to the public. I don't believe any innocent people have been "murdered"

You really need to do yourself a favor and try to get some information from a source other than Fox News.

Watch/Read Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill for a start.

Turning a Wedding Into a Funeral: U.S. Drone Strike in Yemen Killed as Many as 12 Civilians | Democracy Now!

Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com

Malala to Obama: Drone strikes 'fueling terrorism' - CNN.com

I find the lack of logic frightening.. Just imagine for a second that every day, innocent people you know die to some other country's drone program.

Are you telling me that you, a normally peaceful person would remain so peaceful after losing your friends, your family, would not be willing to take every last one of the "infidels" with you before they get you too?

Top Bottom