• ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Here is Jim Tomes' response to the Indy Star article:

This lady got it right. I appreciate Carrie Ritchie who interviewed me days before the Evansville Courier interview printing this story.

I still maintain that we must approach the open carry in a direction that will bring folks on board.

I know there has been a lot of dialog out there about me and folks are entitled to think what they want, but remember who it was that introduced SB 292 and if anyone has any questions maybe the debates that took place on the senate floor this past session might be found on the internet.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    http://www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org/www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    No, the City doesn't even have to respond to the complaint for several weeks.
    It's impossible to know for sure what all happened when reading the paper (except that the CP's delivery trucks evidently made it to the distribution points and they haven't run out of ink yet) but if one of the POs had grabbed or physiclly hassled TF could they be sued for assault and be in more serious trouble than just ignoring his rights under the new laws?

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Check out this exchange with the C&P. These people have abandoned any pretense of objectivity:

--------------
    From:"Lovett, Tom" <LovettT@courierpress.com>Date:Wed, Sep 28, 2011 8:46 pmTo:Guy Relford <grelford@global-lit.com

Nope. I don't read the Star.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2011, at 7:11 PM, "Guy Relford" <grelford@global-lit.com> wrote:

Have you seen Jim Tomes' comments on the Indy Star article? Note that Sen. Tomes said specifically that he supports my lawsuits.
    http://www.indystar.com:80/article/20110927/LOCAL0202/109270333/Lawyer-keeps-local-gun-laws-his-sights?odyssey=mod|mostcom

For your convenience:

"This lady got it right. I appreciate Carrie Ritchie who interviewed me days before the Evansville Courier interview printing this story.

I still maintain that we must approach the open carry in a direction that will bring folks on board.

I know there has been a lot of dialog out there about me and folks are entitled to think what they want, but remember who it was that introduced SB 292 and if anyone has any questions maybe the debates that took place on the senate floor this past session might be found on the internet.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org"

Last edited:

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Check out this exchange with the C&P. These people have abandoned any pretense of objectivity:

--------------
    From:"Lovett, Tom" <LovettT@courierpress.com>Date:Wed, Sep 28, 2011 8:46 pmTo:Guy Relford <grelford@global-lit.com

Sent from my iPad

This is not a surprise to me and the kind of response I'd expect from any/every one at that place called a paper. Thus the reason I don't give them any of my money.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

--------------

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2011, at 7:11 PM, "Guy Relford" <grelford@global-lit.com> wrote:

Have you seen Jim Tomes' comments on the Indy Star article? Note that Sen. Tomes said specifically that he supports my lawsuits.
    http://www.indystar.com:80/article/20110927/LOCAL0202/109270333/Lawyer-keeps-local-gun-laws-his-sights?odyssey=mod|mostcom

For your convenience:

"This lady got it right. I appreciate Carrie Ritchie who interviewed me days before the Evansville Courier interview printing this story.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org"

Standard of proof for libel? Intent? Maliciousness? Or just clearly false?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Huh....

I seem to recall you saying something like....
    I have an agreement with them that they won't edit it at all, otherwise they don't have permission to publish it. We'll see.
    Apparently the take you seriously...

LOL
    Careful for what you ask for...

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I'm getting tired of reading over and over that TF has no common sense....can someone just post a video of him looking both ways before crossing the street so we can shut the antis and supposed gun owners up on that particular point :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Game on at the C&P!

Well that went downhill quick..

ri7p7q.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The commentators are going to regret their comments later.;)

The "behaviour" at the zoo is irrelevant, a smoke screen and a red herring. It has nothing to do with the actions of the City of Evansville.

The cities, towns, and counties must learn that they cannot muck with us anymore. This fight in Evansville is important as it will set the tone with the new preemption law into the future. We'll find out how hard Evansville wants to fight and how well they learn their lesson.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom