• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    OK, either I am losing it, or the C&P is deleting posts. I could swear a read a post accusing Guy's letter of "tainting the jury pool", but now it isnt there..

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    OK, either I am losing it, or the C&P is deleting posts. I could swear a read a post accusing Guy's letter of "tainting the jury pool", but now it isnt there..

Mandrake writes:

Self-serving, weak and telling letter by someone looking for a payday (the suit this guy filed demands 3x attorney's fees) over that great guy 'Ben' flaunting his gun at the zoo. Nothing there but a transparent attempt to taint a jury pool.

Nope. Its still there. Post # 54.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    At ease, boys, on comments about the CP doing typos in Guy's story. Read the printed copy of the paper if you get a chance. It is pretty well what he posted without any errors that I could see. They also printed a letter that I sent over a week ago in the "letters" section right next to it. They did a great job of not editing or leaving out anything I said. It is accurate almost word for word. They changed a pronoun from "they" to "he" in two spots but I can live with that.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    At ease, boys, on comments about the CP doing typos in Guy's story. Read the printed copy of the paper if you get a chance. It is pretty well what he posted without any errors that I could see. They also printed a letter that I sent over a week ago in the "letters" section right next to it. They did a great job of not editing or leaving out anything I said. It is accurate almost word for word. They changed a pronoun from "they" to "he" in two spots but I can live with that.

Do you have a link to your letter too?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok so I just read a few pages from this site; Comments on COMMUNITY COMMENT: Truth about what happened at the zoo will come out in court » Evansville Courier & Press Mobile

WOW. Just, wow. Personally, I've never been a fan of OCing. I know the advantages of it. I know the entire argument of OC vs CC. I dont OC, because since I'm a shy guy in person, I'm afraid of any extra attention I MAY get. So I CC.

But, that may change. Some of those comments just pissed me off. Big time baby. I'm seriously considering OCing.

So, since I'm a rather shy guy, if anyone wants to have a meet and greet, and OC, I'm in.
    Just say when and where. Until then, I'm going to try and get the courage and OC the next couple days.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Ok so I just read a few pages from this site; Comments on COMMUNITY COMMENT: Truth about what happened at the zoo will come out in court » Evansville Courier & Press Mobile

WOW. Just, wow. Personally, I've never been a fan of OCing. I know the advantages of it. I know the entire argument of OC vs CC. I dont OC, because since I'm a shy guy in person, I'm afraid of any extra attention I MAY get. So I CC.

But, that may change. Some of those comments just pissed me off. Big time baby. I'm seriously considering OCing.

So, since I'm a rather shy guy, if anyone wants to have a meet and greet, and OC, I'm in.
    Just say when and where. Until then, I'm going to try and get the courage and OC the next couple days.
    I know the feeling. I was very shy all through high school. I can probably tell you how many floor tiles we had in my school because I never looked up. But when I got into business for my father and had to deal with all types of people it went away. My wife now accuses me of being too boisterous but I have no problem dealing with people. (Check out my post on the thread I started about "carrying for the cause" about my interaction with a health food store manager today. I could have never done that years ago.) Now get out there and take some rocks to the side of the head!:D

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond

I eased into it by wearing a light cover garment unbuttoned. When I finally did OC I started at places that I frequent often and everyone already knew my face.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

You and your wife want to meet for lunch with me and my wife (and baby girl)? There are several local places we frequent where OC has never been an issue. Drop me a PM.

Top Bottom