• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Thought about starting a new thread, but it fits here too...
    Lawyer keeps local gun laws in his sights | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
    bilde

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    :yesway: Way to go!
    I invested quite a bit of time on the Courier Press' web site, as did others , AJ, Roadie, Jack Burton, and Sir Realism (if there were others I'm sorry, I just didn't recognize you on there) batting away the ignorance like flies. There seems to be no end to the paranoia, even from those who, though I don't really believe them, proported themselves to be gun owners and supporters of the 2nd.
    I hope that this case will have an educational effect on the Community of Evansville, as well as the State.

It's tough to tell if we do any good there and on FB. Lots of the people making ignorant comments are one-time posters. They clearly don't read anything that came before, nor do they stick around for retorts. (I should start a thread about how I hate it when people post in a thread without reading the previous comments.)

At least the law is on our side in this case, even if a certain percentage of the public, LE, and even so-called 2nd supporters claim we're idiots who scare children.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Is it me or does anyone else think Guy should pick up some Grecian Formula?!

He gets much more Salt in that Goatee and He could be a stand in for Santa...

LOL. I agree completely!! My first thoughts when seeing that pic: 1) gym; 2) Just for Men. :D

(But ya gotta love the Kimber Gold Match Stainless. Now that's a "purdy gun.")

Top Bottom