• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How does he propose he could possibly wast (sic) time on INGO when banned? Shill???
    :dunno:
    I think it was more like, "You want me?! Well, you're site sucks anyways!"

This site is full of examples of text-message tirade that end with, "Blocked." as if the recipient of their begging-turned-bile is somehow a nuisance to them.
    /r/choosingBeggars

Last edited:

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    You know, the mods volunteer to keep the ads clean and it safe to buy sell, emails like this are annoying...

"Your admins are a joke, went through years old posts just to try and dig and find a reason to give an infraction for not closing threads, then claimed I had 8 infractions to lock me out of classifieds for a month whe. I only had a total of 5 including the new one, 2 of which are from 2012! Your infractions stay on longer than tickets on my license!"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You know, the mods volunteer to keep the ads clean and it safe to buy sell, emails like this are annoying...

"Your admins are a joke, went through years old posts just to try and dig and find a reason to give an infraction for not closing threads, then claimed I had 8 infractions to lock me out of classifieds for a month whe. I only had a total of 5 including the new one, 2 of which are from 2012! Your infractions stay on longer than tickets on my license!"

Probably the same guy complaining at Church Mouse at the 1500 some time back. That guy needs a Xanax prescription and the board removed from his ass.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yeah I get this all the time.
    I wonder what this member would do to his kids when the break the rules repeatedly.
    8 Infractions (depending on what they are) are boarder line repeat offender lock out. That is like......forever.

Yup. Pretty annoying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Must have been this meanie ^

Possibly but the new Sheriff is taking no prisoners.

And lets look at this from a more realistic view point, Why in the name of.....well.....anything.....would we waste any more of our valuable time digging into looking for excuses to hand out infractions. What is this......Kindergarten. Seriously. Tex laid it out. We "Volunteer" our time. To waste that looking for reasons then half the member ship would be getting dinged all the time. Probably myself included. Though I did try and ban myself once but all I got was one of these...:lmfao:

9 times out of 10 if you do not have "8" issues (which goes to character) and you respond as many do in a civil manner, take care of the issues we usually rescind the infraction and everyone has a great day.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    He didn't believe me when I said he had 8 previous infractions and the one I gave him was #9. I sent him a screenshot of all 9. I got this in return.

......I've made over a hundred good transactions on here with no issues, don't worry me and many of my friends will not be back on ingo at all thanks to this right here, have a nice day.

I counted over 20 old open ads that were marked sold, had no pictures etc. He was just here for the classifieds. I give members like that very little slack. Contributing member or site supporter, I'll usually help out with a PM first. But they also don't have 7 infractions with a classifieds post count triple what their regular forum post count is.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Possibly but the new Sheriff is taking no prisoners.

And lets look at this from a more realistic view point, Why in the name of.....well.....anything.....would we waste any more of our valuable time digging into looking for excuses to hand out infractions. What is this......Kindergarten. Seriously. Tex laid it out. We "Volunteer" our time. To waste that looking for reasons then half the member ship would be getting dinged all the time. Probably myself included. Though I did try and ban myself once but all I got was one of these...:lmfao:

9 times out of 10 if you do not have "8" issues (which goes to character) and you respond as many do in a civil manner, take care of the issues we usually rescind the infraction and everyone has a great day.

The new Sheriff is taking no prisoners? Sounds like what's playing at the Drive-In.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    He didn't believe me when I said he had 8 previous infractions and the one I gave him was #9. I sent him a screenshot of all 9. I got this in return.

I counted over 20 old open ads that were marked sold, had no pictures etc. He was just here for the classifieds. I give members like that very little slack. Contributing member or site supporter, I'll usually help out with a PM first. But they also don't have 7 infractions with a classifieds post count triple what their regular forum post count is.
    Over 100 transactions? I could be wrong but depending on the timeline, that alone could qualify him as a "dealer" which he's supposed to report on taxes, etc. I wonder if he realized that as well.

Top Bottom