• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He and his 'friends' set up their yard sale on our front lawn and they have the nerve to get snotty when called to account? Not thinking we'll miss him and his 'friends' very much, they'll just go look for someone elses property they can use

Go tell it to Facebook :lmfao:

This.
    This is not a storefront.

Oh no. We won't make any money off the sale.
    Oh wait. We DON'T make any money off the sale.

This is a FORUM for the EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION first.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

post 64 is the best
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w-guys-looking-ads-section-7.html#post6415188

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I have a few. I've had a few problems with not noticing embedded words in pictures, or not watching a video ALL the way through and missing boob flashes.

Mine was a little more serious. It was for insulting another member. It was several years ago. I'm sure some of the old time members may remember the thread. It was about a guy who threw his son-in-law out of a family event for carrying. Said that HE was the only one allowed to carry there. Kicked the SIL out while trying to force his daughter to stay for the event. My infraction came from something along the line of ash-hole.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mine was a little more serious. It was for insulting another member. It was several years ago. I'm sure some of the old time members may remember the thread. It was about a guy who threw his son-in-law out of a family event for carrying. Said that HE was the only one allowed to carry there. Kicked the SIL out while trying to force his daughter to stay for the event. My infraction came from something along the line of ash-hole.

That must have been pre-language filter. Now you can type ******* all you want. :)

Top Bottom