• texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    I get these type of emails all the time, they are building backlinks. Sure, I will work for you for free and od this for your fake review site. GREAT!!!!

"Hi there,

I was doing a some research around the topic of home business and stumbled upon this page on your site: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/31742-50-side-business-you-can-start.html.

I noticed you've linked to this article: https://www.thesimpledollar.com/50-side-businesses-you-can-start-on-your-own/. It's a great list, and one that inspired us to produce our own, more in-depth and up-to-date piece for 2019.

Our new article comes with a whopping 111 home business ideas, which we think caters to pretty much everyone!

I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think! Here's the URL: https://appinstitu................
    I hope it'll make a nice resource to add to your article, but either way - keep up the good work.

Kind Regards,"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From a banned member... Like calling folks names...

"Apparently you didn't get the message I dont care to be associated with anyone that attempts to inhibit free speech in anyway. You can call it "civil" or whatever term you want to hide behind but the fact is when you attempt to curb someone's speech or words, you are no better than these fascist you pretend to be against."

Yeah this idiot had some ideas about the use of AOC's air intake and expressed them openly. I caught it, trashed the post and he was infracted. That was how he took it and he basically told me to "F" of in open forum.

I would invite him to say this FTF in the real.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    New one. Recently from someone with a few posts dropping WTB ads everywhere on the site.

"Since you keep insinuating stuff like I’m dodging the ****ing classifieds for whatever reason you dreamed up. I have no idea what your stupid clowns think I’m doing but I’m thinking it’s because there’s nothing but morons in Indiana pretty sure I’m spot on there."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    New one. Recently from someone with a few posts dropping WTB ads everywhere on the site.

"Since you keep insinuating stuff like I’m dodging the ****ing classifieds for whatever reason you dreamed up. I have no idea what your stupid clowns think I’m doing but I’m thinking it’s because there’s nothing but morons in Indiana pretty sure I’m spot on there."

He is down your way Boss.....:lmfao:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah this idiot had some ideas about the use of AOC's air intake and expressed them openly. I caught it, trashed the post and he was infracted. That was how he took it and he basically told me to "F" of in open forum.

I would invite him to say this FTF in the real.

I could just image how lipping off to your face would go down! :):

I can understand that it was difficult for him to come up with a constructive use for the girl but how obtuse does a person have to be as not to be able to wrap his head around the idea that this is a PG-13 environment and texkev is NOT Larry Flynt, especially after having it explained to him with an infraction?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well I received my first one of these recently.

Holy **** dude these posts are old as ****. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than to troll through here and act like a hardass? Get ****ed dude, just go ahead and ban me. I don’t need your g** a** boomer dud forum anyways.

His wish was granted.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom