• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimbercollector

Marksman
    Rating - 96.1%
    49   2   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    North East Indianapolis, IN
    Are there some instances in which you leave it behind due to the nature of the place you are at when away from home...or the polar opposite, places you simply wont go without old faithful.

I guess my goal is, to see how many people are TRUE BELIEVERS and how many are not (90-100% would be true believers that dont leave home without it) and the lower percentages those who enjoy the industry, sport, and hobby but dont feel it'd be necessary to carry outside of the home.

Im also wandering if those who do carry more often then not have more situational awareness (SheepDog Concept) so they can 1) avoid trouble before having to unholster their weapon or 2) if they cannot avoid it, they can do something about it until proper LEO arrives.

Take care, Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I never leave home without it. If I decided to drink I will unload and lock it away before hand but since I'm not much of a drinker that rarely ever happens and I usually avoid places where I cannot carry.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Log me as in the 65-75% range. My work takes me into and through Illinois to military installations. I am aware of the Safe Transport law but, sometimes I don't take a firearm because of where I may be heading that day. I always have a blade, though, and a club like instrument in the truck. When not working though, I carry 100% of the time.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I am always armed everywhere that I'm legally allowed to be

The only time it's not on my hip is when I'm 'at' work or anywhere that firearms are prohibited by law (as opposed to some company's policy)

(and I also do not break the law, save for a few miles over the posted speed limit on occasion)

mhodge87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Goshen
    I am armed about 90% of the time. The only time I'm not is when I go to WI every couple of months to visit the girlfriends parents, and that's only because of IL.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Simple: Everywhere it's legal. Generally, NO Weapons signs are not the law, just a companies policy. One of those place gets my shirt place over my EDC.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    It's a work requirement. I also do not go where I can't carry legally. Mow the grass, get the mail, etc. About the only time I haven't carried in the last twenty years is to the Court House to vote early and I'm not even sure the local county government has restricted carry there. I have heard some have not. I vacation where I can carry. But haven't had one of those in ten years!

MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    I only carry about 30% of the time. I'm currently a college student, and while its completely legal for me to carry on campus, I will be immediately expelled if they catch me with it (including in my car). And even if I'm just going to the store, I would normally carry, but if I'm planning on going back to campus I can't. In a year from now when I graduate, I'll start carrying much more often.

Top Bottom