• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nigerian dies on flight to US?

Ok... now I'm rethinking the travel ban thing...

Good thing he didn't have ebola. They're pretty sure.

Last edited:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

But profiling is racist and evil and you're like Jim Crow for even alerting people of the possibility and check your privilege and how dare you question government and... !

a64.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Belize Confirms Patient With Ebola Symptoms On Cruise Ship Off Its Coast
    Reports tonight are that two individuals possibly infected with the Ebola virus are in Belizean waters. Local TV station Channel 7 monitored in the capital City Of Belmopan tonight, reported having credible reports that a couple from a Texas-based cruise ship presently anchored off Belize City, is on a ship tender, unable to return to the cruise ship, while being refused entry to Belize City to catch an air ambulance awaiting at the International Airport to take them to the their country of origin, the U.S.A. The television station in its broadcast tonight said Belize health authorities contacted tonight have so far refused to deny or confirm the report. The patient exhibiting Ebola symptoms has been confirmed to be a nurse at a Dallas hospital traveling with her husband.

Great job on the 21 day quarantine CDC.Any other Dallas medical personnel taking vacations instead of staying home under "voluntary" quarantine?

US Monitors Health Care Worker Aboard Cruise Ship - ABC News

ABC reports she was asymptomatic,but the US government wanted to pick her up from the airport in a medical transport?The ship is returning the the USA after being denied entry to Belize.

If you are quarantined why would you get on a ship with 5000 people and take a cruise?Quarantine does not mean paid vacation!

"Obama administration officials say a Dallas health care worker who handled a lab specimen from an Ebola-infected man from Liberia who died of the disease is on a Caribbean cruise ship where she has self-quarantined and is being monitored for any signs of infection."

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Cruise ships are already disgusting breeding grounds for infectious disease. I say they just torpedo the thing now, as there is no way they'll effectively quarantine the entire ship unless they leave it out at sea.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If you are quarantined why would you get on a ship with 5000 people and take a cruise?Quarantine does not mean paid vacation!

Non-refundable deposit?

I'm starting to wonder what the CDC does. "Disease Control and Prevention." It. Is. In. The. Name. Shouldn't they at least be making a reasonable effort?

Now, specifically regarding the cruise person, I had read they handled samples. That seems like a low risk role. Flu/sea sickness/ebola all have a overlapping symptoms. I doubt this person really has it, based on the information I've seen.

But, it still makes USians look pretty crappy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom