12Q0T9l.jpg

XlDP6sG.jpg

ntUFue9.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They're declaring that everything is all clear after a school nurse said she did not have flu like symptoms such as those found in ebola. Yeah, I totally trust the judgment of a school nurse over an actual test.

So, we can't trust the CDC, or WHO. Nobody trusts Obama. The medical providers at the Dallas hospital are all incompetent. The media is lying to us. And now, we shouldn't trust our school nurses.

Who exactly should we trust?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My monkeys are going to get lonely and sullen, then they'll start vandalizing trucks and attempting to rape the nice ladies in the neighborhood.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Was watching Megyn Kelly on Fox and she was talking about something....

Oh yeah, had a dude from Frontier Airlines. He said CDC keeps "updating" them with new information, even as recently as the last hour or so. One of these "updates" was that Vinson may have been symptomatic on the Oct. 10 flight.

Oops.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    CDC blames cuts for Ebola response, pays millions in bonuses - Washington Times

I am really disappointed that none of the INGOers who were pooh-poohing this a short while ago have shown up to tell us there is really no danger here.

I this were happening in China they would have closed the place down, as happened previously with SARS.

We however are dedicated to freedom of non-Americans to come here and spread disease. (Some of us aren't too crazy about Constitutional freedoms for Americans, but that's another story.)

And I am still perplexed about the idea of the federal government paying bonuses. How about no?

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    And I am still perplexed about the idea of the federal government paying bonuses. How about no?

Not to de-rail this thread too much but are you implying that federal govt workers should never get a bonus? How are the good ones suppposed to be rewarded above and beyond the bad ones if they aren't allowed to give bonuses? Also, you don't have a very good understanding of how govt pay systems work if you don't think any bonuses should be awarded to anybody...

FWIW, If I understand things correctly, a govt worker that has been deployed to a war-zone etc, upon returning home, does not get any time off unless he/she chooses to use his own time off, or he/she is awarded a time-off award. I believe such an award qualifies as a bonus in the financial accounting department but in all reality that person is just getting what they deserve (a little time off to be with their family after being seperated for months) and they aren't making any additional income, they just have to come to work a little bit less.

That's all I'll say in an attempt to keep this thread on track.... just trying to point out that while that article does point out some pretty serious problems ($63k bonus for 1 guy?) I bet MOST of that bonus money was earned and well-deserved by the people that got it and probably totalled less than $1000 for 99% of employees that got a bonus of any form.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In a distracting derail move, I'd like to commend the medical staff - and all health workers - for pursuing their calling to the best of their abilities. In the Pham video released last, it mentioned that she volunteered to treat Duncan. That makes sense. It would be hard to order the medical workers to take that risk. But, I have family members in that field, and I think they probably had plenty of volunteers.

Credit to them for their service.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh and back on the rails.... confirming information that I personally received from Megyn Kelly last night when she called to update me on many of her most intimate personal details. Or maybe it was when she was interviewing the Frontier Airlines president on her show. (She calls me so much, I get those things confused.)
    Video: 2nd Ebola-infected care worker may have been symptomatic on 1st flight; Update: Lab worker self-quarantined on cruise ship « Hot Air

Late last night, the CDC said Vinson may have been symptomatic for days by that time — perhaps even when she took the flight from Dallas to Cleveland the Friday before her return.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Oh and back on the rails.... confirming information that I personally received from Megyn Kelly last night when she called to update me on many of her most intimate personal details. Or maybe it was when she was interviewing the Frontier Airlines president on her show. (She calls me so much, I get those things confused.)
    Video: 2nd Ebola-infected care worker may have been symptomatic on 1st flight; Update: Lab worker self-quarantined on cruise ship « Hot Air

This whole thing is playing out like a freaking movie. Mistake after mistake after mistake. The scary thing is how inept our government really is. Instead of working together, our wonderful president is already blaming cuts for the poor response. Nice try jackass, no one is buying it. Obama owns this from the start. His policies are what directly led to the situation we have today, and it's his cronies who have headed up the response.

DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    This whole thing is playing out like a freaking movie. Mistake after mistake after mistake. The scary thing is how inept our government really is. Instead of working together, our wonderful president is already blaming cuts for the poor response. Nice try jackass, no one is buying it. Obama owns this from the start. His policies are what directly led to the situation we have today, and it's his cronies who have headed up the response.

If it's a movie then it is not a very good one. It would be a straight to DVD starring Michael Dudikoff. It is supposed to be a drama but the script and plot line are so bad that it's actually funny. The sad thing is is that there's no Michael Dudikoff, frontal nudity, and it's not funny. Worst movie ever.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    For all those that say Ebola isn't a big deal in the U.S., take a look at the response that our medical professionals, and our government have botched from the very beginning! What happens when a "Big Deal" virus hits? If they can't manage this no big deal virus, what chance in hell do we have when the big deal does come?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    CDC blames cuts for Ebola response, pays millions in bonuses - Washington Times

I am really disappointed that none of the INGOers who were pooh-poohing this a short while ago have shown up to tell us there is really no danger here.

I this were happening in China they would have closed the place down, as happened previously with SARS.

We however are dedicated to freedom of non-Americans to come here and spread disease. (Some of us aren't too crazy about Constitutional freedoms for Americans, but that's another story.)

10269488_801129536599954_1647018041665246914_n-500x500.jpg

Top Bottom