• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One thing I find interesting. For all the people supporting Phil, there's one group that has, as far as I know, remained quiet. What's the hold up fam?

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    seems like his employer is disciplining him due to his religious beliefs to me...thinking lawsuit

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think it has something to do with the War against Christians. This War is not only in this Country, but around the planet.

Do you think God is watching us? I do.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Official family statement.

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

The way I read it, it is Phil or no show. A&E needs Duck Dynasty more then the Robertson's need the DD show on A&E. They have more bargaining power then A&E does. Remember when the network wanted the show to stop with guns and religion. They said no to that and won.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Official family statement.

The way I read it, it is Phil or no show. A&E needs Duck Dynasty more then the Robertson's need the DD show on A&E. They have more bargaining power then A&E does. Remember when the network wanted the show to stop with guns and religion. They said no to that and won.

Wow, they sure PC'd up that statement. I'd expect stronger language, if they were willing to walk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom