Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Four counts against IMPD officer dropped

Four counts against IMPD officer dropped - 13 WTHR

[article text removed per forum rules]

Wow, I hate to say it but this looks dirty. The officer can't be charged with this because his buddies-oops, I mean the investigating officers-, collected his blood sample improperly. I'm all for a fair trial and withholding judgement but this kind of thing sure gives the wrong appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    i didnt realy watch it on the news. the only thing i saw was a couple officers on here trying to say how great of a guy he was and bring up excusses. thats all i realy remember.

But they also said if he was convicted he deserved everything he gets.

They were not standing next to him, shoulder to shoulder.

Just his wife and lawyer.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i would be willing to bet by the time its over he walks on all charges still has a drivers license and is still a cop. but im sure imp will see to it hes punished with 30 days paid vacation.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Uh, he said he didnt watch the news.

Get out of the chair and get to work chubby.:)

He said really, to me that implied that he saw part of it on the news haha.

Part of my job is keeping this chair warm haha.

i would be willing to bet by the time its over he walks on all charges still has a drivers license and is still a cop. but im sure imp will see to it hes punished with 30 days paid vacation.

I could see everything being droped, everything else is crazy and will never happen. I can see him loosing his job, charges being droped.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wait, so the blood draw came from his fellow PO friends(investigating officers)?

I'd like to know how you screw up a blood draw to make it read .19 when the guy "should have" blown 0.0.:scratch:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wait, so the blood draw came from his fellow PO friends(investigating officers)?

I'd like to know how you screw up a blood draw to make it read .19 when the guy "should have" blown 0.0.:scratch:

he was drunk. plain and simple. you dont screw up a blood draw that bad unless you poor alcohol into the sample, which is impossible since the tube is vacume sealed. that little alcohol wipe didnt scew the results, its just against Indiana state DUI draw procedures (as i've since learned). if you go for a drug and alcohol blood test for your job or insurance company, guess what they use to prep your arm??? alcohol. If there was a mass firing of employees for being drunk when tested then i would believe alcohol might affect the results, but theres not, so it doesnt. Im sure they were smilling ear to ear when that tech rubbed alcohol on his arm prior to taking the blood. they knew it was against the proceedure. I wasnt born yesterday.
    Im sure there was no coincidence involved in anything that happened after he plowed over thos innocent people till now. i'd like to see some polygraph testing done. i know it wont hold up in court, but i'd just like to see it. cops always ask us peons to take them, why cant we ask them to take one??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom