17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

The BAC didnt add up. If he was drunk, with the amount of face time that he had at the scene and to the med center someone would of knew he was drunk, or had been drinking.

Up next will be the 2 or three times that he had taken his cruiser to get worked on at the garage for the brake issue.

Or its all a huge cover up and his fellow officers knew to take him to the med check so that it would be tossed.

TINFOILHATTIME.jpg

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    IMPD Bisard alcohol charges dropped...

Someone explain how this happens....:xmad:
    How does an IMPD officer crash his squad car, while responding to a call, into a motorcyclist who is stopped at a red light killing him give blood which confirms a BAC over twice the legal limit (.19) get all alcohol related charges dropped?

I don't know who I'm more angry at. How could any lawyer represent this guy? How did the cops that arrived on scene not have any reason to suspect he had been drinking? Did they never see him sober or what?

Any knowledgable legal explanation would be appreciated.

Background:
    Background on the Bisard case | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I didnt think that .19 was really possible at 11am and be able to talk to people without them noticing. but all the info you get from the media is so one sided these days. This guy might start looking for some place else to live. From all the comments on the news sites people had already convicted him.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Or its all a huge cover up and his fellow officers knew to take him to the med check so that it would be tossed.

If it is SOP to take someone who is in custody to the hospital for the blood work but he is taken some place else then that makes you think.......

I can't think of any reason but one on why you would take someone any place else.......

I don't have a problem with IMPD but it seems every week as of late one of them is making them all look bad.

I hope the FBI is able to come in and make some heads roll...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This incident shows a total lack of competence in how the investigation was handled after the crash. Or, it shows something that might be worse... protecting a fellow officer.

I would prefer to think it was just incompetence. As bad as that is, it is better than corruption.

The police officers that messed up the investigation and didn't follow proper procedure should be subject to more than a reassignment. They should be fired. If I did something that egregious, I'd be shown the door.

Imagine how the family of the injured/dead motorcyclists feel?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I dont think so, not with something involving a fatality. I dont see another officer risking his career for one that had just killed someone.

realy? :dunno: I do. we have already proven this point on INGO before. cops follow the leader in some cases. same thing in the military. they arent thinking they will get caught, i mean how could they when they get away with all kinds of other stuff, you and I would be in jail for?

im glad the FBI will be called in, but its too little too late. hopefully more heads will roll due to it though.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Wow. This guy's gonna walk on the DUI charges...

If you read between the lines, the powers that be and media have been prepping the public for this pretty much since its happened. Alcohol swab, not a hospital, something about the brakes on his car, 2 hours later, etc...Hope now rests with the feds. *shudder*

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    realy? :dunno: I do. we have already proven this point on INGO before. cops follow the leader in some cases. same thing in the military. they arent thinking they will get caught, i mean how could they when they get away with all kinds of other stuff, you and I would be in jail for?

im glad the FBI will be called in, but its too little too late. hopefully more heads will roll due to it though.

Yep, just my opinion. Didn't you see the other officers distant themselves from the guy when he was arrested. From the chief down to patrol guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom