• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    In our paper the story about the drunk cop who killed some one while he was drunk in a squad car was on the same page of the paper with the article about the "Police Crack Down on Drunk Drivers". He got awards from MADD several years in a row for busting drunk drivers.

picture.php

What next, I bet cops who bust speeders will be speeding?

What about cops who bust hookers? :dunno:

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    more info....

(Quote from another site)

"I went to high school with David Bisard. Dated & lived with his cousin for 2 yrs.... Plus his half brother is a good friend and hunting buddy.

This guy works 3 jobs to provide the best life for his kids.

He's not a drinker. And he swears on his kids life he wasn't drinking at the time of the accident.........

Let the courts decide"

......:popcorn:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    (Quote from another site)

"I went to high school with David Bisard. Dated & lived with his cousin for 2 yrs.... Plus his half brother is a good friend and hunting buddy.

This guy works 3 jobs to provide the best life for his kids.

He's not a drinker. And he swears on his kids life he wasn't drinking at the time of the accident.........

Let the courts decide"

......:popcorn:

After I realized that this man's life is being hung in the balance of a test that could be completely faulty, I stopped reserving judgement.

I would just like to know how the test could get screwed up like this???

I guess I'd also like to know if a non-LEO would get the same treatment, but that's neither here nor there.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Thst would depend on what time he quit drinking and how much he drank. I don't have the jail "alcohol free time" list in front of me but if I remeber correctly if you blew a .25 or above you are looking at at least 12 hours before you would be alcohol free. I know I have jailed people at 5-6am on their way home that went in the high 2's and into the 3's so I don't think it would be a stretch to say they could have still been a .19 5-6 hours later. If I remember correctly the wreck was around 1130am
    i went out last night and had my last drink at about 230. i woke up this afternoon at about 3 and just for s&g blew into my buddies pbt. .06. wish i had taken it before i passed out.

before people start crying, i waited until about an hour or so ago to go get my car out of the ditch i left it in last night and drive home. didnt want to risk it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    even if it is found he wasnt drunk (which i doubt), he still should be charged with reckless homicide. how do you plow over 2 people on bikes and not go to jail even if your stone cold sober? emergency vehicles are immediately at fault for any accident they cause while running through and intersection anyways.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    After I realized that this man's life is being hung in the balance of a test that could be completely faulty, I stopped reserving judgement.

I would just like to know how the test could get screwed up like this?

For myself I don't like the idea that a mans life can be held in balance because of a machine. But that's besides the point.

How could a test like this get screwed up like this? The person testing didn't clean the machine or cleaned it improperly, test sample was contaminated, samples switched... And I'm sure there are others. I've had more than my fair share of tests done, and I've had 2 come back wrong not in my favor. One was when I was much much younger, I tested positive for coke and MJ, the MJ well yeah maybe, but I hadn't done coke in over 2 months. No way it should of shown up on a pee test, and I wasn't a heavy user. The other test came back positive for MJ and I hadn't done it in oh 10 years or so, it didn't show the vicodin I was on with a perscription though, and the followup test after I disputed it didn't show up either one :dunno:

even if it is found he wasnt drunk (which i doubt), he still should be charged with reckless homicide. how do you plow over 2 people on bikes and not go to jail even if your stone cold sober? emergency vehicles are immediately at fault for any accident they cause while running through and intersection anyways.

I agree if he wasn't drunk either reckless or involuntary depending on more than I know at this time ETA but I'm leaning towards reckless. But can you site code for that they are immediately at fault? I know they are supposed to run lights or siren but I don't know the code that places them immediately at fault if they are or aren't.

Last edited:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I would just like to know how the test could get screwed up like this???

I guess I'd also like to know if a non-LEO would get the same treatment, but that's neither here nor there.

Yes. There was a case on 48 hours. It was about a single mother who married a military guy. He was in shape, young (mid to late 20s I think). He died one night, after feeling bad for a week. She lived up life just as they started throwing dirt on his coffin (group sex, clubbing, hooking up with lots of other Marines). The results from the investigation said he was poisoned. However, the chemical he was said to have in his body was only found in two organs, and it should have been found in every organ. Then it is quick acting poison, and he was "sick" for a week or so. Her computer also disappeared after she moved.

Anyways, the jury convicted her and she got an appeal. Said her first lawyer shouldn't have asked about her "good character." That left the door open for the clubbing, the sleeping around, the orgy with other married couples. The feeling was the jury just didn't like her.

Come to find out, there were around 15 samples of his body coated in wax and preserved. They tested them all, no poison. Charges were dropped. Who knows why this lab came up with the results they did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom