• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    There is nothing to say about it as far as I am concerned. It was not a good situation. I am not defending it and I have no concern with it.
    Not a good situation? We know they did it, why are you not willing to convict them for their mobster tactics but are willing to execute someone because they killed a few people without giving them a trial?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Can you understand how that sounds to the non-police? You are enthusiastically supporting the death on scene of Dorner but neutral about police dumping magazines at innocent citizens?

Yet they'll complain about cop bashing. To other officers on this board, your silence is the same as support.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yet they'll complain about cop bashing. To other officers on this board, your silence is the same as support.

Support for who? I don't support much of anything going on in CA.

No different than other cop bashing threads I guess. I haven't even been commenting and I'm guilty. :D

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Can you understand how that sounds to the non-police? You are enthusiastically supporting the death on scene of Dorner but neutral about police dumping magazines at innocent citizens?

The issue here is a douche bag that was running around killing innocent citizens and cops on a whim. I have no concern what so ever about what LAPD or who ever did by mistake. That will sort its self out. As for the dumb SOB in question I would shoot him myself with zero hesitation....zero hesitation. But it appears that that too has corrected itself. I hope it was slowwww and painful. No sympathy here...none!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Support for who? I don't support much of anything going on in CA.

No different than other cop bashing threads I guess. I haven't even been commenting and I'm guilty. :D

Do you have any thoughts on the causes and potential solutions for the police randomly attacking the innocent. My personal sense of security is eroding to the point where I feel like I am caught between two potentially dangerous groups in form of the police and the criminals.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Reporter: "This cabin is being reduced to rubble..."

I thought smashed rocks made rubble, not burning wood? That would be "ashes".

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Do you have any thoughts on the causes and potential solutions for the police randomly attacking the innocent. My persona sense of security is eroding to the point where I feel like I am caught between two potentially dangerous groups in form of the police and the criminals.

Don't over think it man. I have never attacked an innocent person and I highly doubt any other officer on here has either. I do however have a serious motivation to deal with anyone that does stuff like this guy has done. I just spent two hours today in a deposition on a POS that shot his wife down in cold blood late last year. I will work for free to see that he gets what he has coming.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The issue here is a douche bag that was running around killing innocent citizens and cops on a whim. I have no concern what so ever about what LAPD or who ever did by mistake. That will sort its self out. As for the dumb SOB in question I would shoot him myself with zero hesitation....zero hesitation. But it appears that that too has corrected itself. I hope it was slowwww and painful. No sympathy here...none!

Would you extend the same consideration had one of the innocents returned fire and shot a cop dead for attacking because the cop was too damned stupid to be turned loose with a gun? You would act yourself to shoot Dorner without him doing anything personally to you. Would you afford the same consideration you give yourself to the citizen who returns fire on the cop who wrongfully opens fire?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

And here.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    563175_491775637526609_1889613435_n.png

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Posts have been removed because of the quoted content in them. Incidentally there may have been some other content removed. You can repost it if you want as long as it doesn't contain his quote with the bad language and insults, etc. I have been unable to read the rest of the thread to see if there are other issues. But it will be looked at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom