• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    One thing for sure, if the whack job decided to hole up in a cabin, this thing is as good as over.
    Tried, guilty, executed. Outside of the police and the media saying he did it, I have not seen proof. (Not saying I didnt believe he did it)

But if we say the cops that were shooting up innocent citizens should be charged we are told we should wait for the investigation to be complete

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You still haven't said anything about mad dog cops who open fire on random citizens.

I have definitely taken sides. I am against both sides. They appear to me to be approximately equally bad.
    Of course he hasn't, the cops are innocent of all wrong doing. They were just protecting themselves and there does not need to be an investigation and the alleged killer deserves to be executed and no trial. Imagine that

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Tried, guilty, executed. Outside of the police and the media saying he did it, I have not seen proof. (Not saying I didnt believe he did it)

But if we say the cops that were shooting up innocent citizens should be charged we are told we should wait for the investigation to be complete

:+1:

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013

Criminals in uniform are the same thing as criminals.

They have a uniform.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    You still haven't said anything about mad dog cops who open fire on random citizens.

I have definitely taken sides. I am against both sides. They appear to me to be approximately equally bad.

There is nothing to say about it as far as I am concerned. It was not a good situation. I am not defending it and I have no concern with it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Of course he hasn't, the cops are innocent of all wrong doing. They were just protecting themselves and there does not need to be an investigation and the alleged killer deserves to be executed and no trial. Imagine that

Man, you are just another soulless corksucker, Bunny! ;)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There is nothing to say about it as far as I am concerned. It was not a good situation. I am not defending it and I have no concern with it.

Can you understand how that sounds to the non-police? You are enthusiastically supporting the death on scene of Dorner but neutral about police dumping magazines at innocent citizens?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom