• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    good thing the military isnt in charge of the law,,,isnt it???

You are correct the Military is not in charge of the Law...
    That would be Congress. And by not changing Article 125 and Repealing DADT they Military has just been thrown back in time 20 years...

Liken these actions to the repealing of, ohhh I don't know, The 13th Amendment...

Congress Makes the rules the Military lives under it is the JOB of the Leaders to Enforce UCMJ for the Good of their Units, The Military, and The Nation...

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    The key words are UNNATURAL CARNAL COPULATION... ;)

go ahead and call gays unnatural in an official capacity,,,try it...

theyll either hit you with a federal civil rights offense,,,or they can hit you with Art 89,,,Art 91,,,Art 93,,,Art 117,,,Art 133,,,Art 134,,,and any violation of a general order that may be out there...

and if every military person posted their real name here,,,how many would be guilty of Art 88???

§ 888. Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

theyll either hit you with a federal civil rights offense,,,or they can hit you with Art 89,,,Art 91,,,Art 93,,,Art 117,,,Art 133,,,Art 134,,,and any violation of a general order that may be out there...

and if every military person posted their real name here,,,how many would be guilty of Art 88???

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Ah, here we go. Any non PC talk and we call out the full coercive power of government. Send in your jack booted thugs to enforce your group think. Same thing occurred to keep Major Nidal Malik Hasan in his position and that worked out really well.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart

I am SSgt Dennis W. Morse, and I'm not a commissioned officer. I'm gonna guess most military individuals here are also not officers...

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Ah, here we go. Any non PC talk and we call out the full coercive power of government. .

just what exactly was throwing gays out of the military if not the ---full coercive power of the government---????????????

the right is just as PC as the left...

this thread could be closed,,,theres nothing more to say,,, gays are now openly in the military,,,and it will be bad news for anyone who attacks them...

this pity party has run its course...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

You really don't understand what I am talking about here do you?!

Let me get out my Special Crayons for you OK...

Congress is the Writing Authority for the Uniform Code Of Military Justice.
    Still with me...
    Congress in the Clinton Presidency established the DADT Law. To protect Service-members (Both Heterosexual and Homosexual) from the persecutions of Article 125 of the UCMJ. DADT was passed mainly due to the fact at the time the Political environment would not support any type of change to Art 125 of the UCMJ. Even Heteros could be punished under Art 125 for no more than talking about their exploits with their spouses.

Now we jump 20 years into the future and you have the Political Environment that would possibly be more friendly with the Idea of adjusting the verbiage of Art 125 to something that is more friendly to ALL involved. Instead you repeal the only protection to punishment to it...

In the Military Unnatural Carnal Activity is ANYTHING other than Penis/Vaginal Intercourse. Sorry that is the Definition that Congress gave us to work with. Now not only can I be punished for saying that I enjoy Oral Sex, but my command can REQUIRE me to answer a question to that effect. So no matter if you are Hetero or Homosexual I can probably punish a Service-member under Art 125...

So all the rest of the Articles that you googled and threw out there moot...

And yes by the Definition that CONGRESS gives the Military Homosexuality is UNNATURAL CARNAL ACTIVITY. SO IS EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE MISSIONARY POSITION WITH YOUR SPOUSE!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    just what exactly was throwing gays out of the military if not the ---full coercive power of the government---????????????

the right is just as PC as the left...

this thread could be closed,,,theres nothing more to say,,, gays are now openly in the military,,,and it will be bad news for anyone who attacks them...

this pity party has run its course...

When I entered the Marine Corps in the olden days(1985), I was asked if I was a homosexual, if I had homosexual tendencies, if I had ever participated in any homosexual activities, etc. I answered no and I think I had to sign a statement acknowledging that I answered no. If later, it was found out that I was a homosexual, they would have kicked me out based upon me making a false statement, not being a homosexual. This would have been a fraudulent enlistment.

If you think it will be bad news for anyone attacking gays, you don't really understand how the military works.(or at least how the Marine Corps works)
    Suspected gays in the Marine Corps used to have bad things happen to them. I can't remember anybody being charged with an offense of the UCMJ for doing this. Most commanders looked the other way. Many senior NCO's "encouraged" barracks discipline when it came to homosexual Marines. I'm afraid the repeal of DADT is going to cause more of this, not less of it.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Not for nothin but the sexual orientation victimhood society is more violent and vocal.

well,, they might need to be,,,post 128 describes several federal hate crimes felonies...

a while back,,,you called homosexuals,,,---limp wristed sissies--- do limp wristed sissies make it out of boot camp and AIT???

i dont get it,,,youre saying theyre limp wristed sissies but also violent???

why dont you just say you dont like them,,,instead of making up contradictions???

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Let me ask a question....

Does anyone care that gay and straight firefighters work side by side? These folks respond to your house, work together, train together and bunk side by side in your town, paid for by your tax dollars. The only difference btwn the FF and military is the uniform, proximity to you (and that can be argued) and mission.

I work with gay men and women, almost on a daily basis, we live together in the fire house for 24hrs at a time. If I'm not complaining, why would you?

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Only brought up brough up the black thing to point out that discrimination based on stereotypes (which this thread is chalk full of) that don't effect real performance, is morally wrong. If they can't do their job they'll get kicked out, just like anyone else. Like someone else said, there was a poll and nobody that it actually effects cares. It seems like bigots are just trying to find a reason to *****...

The picture I posted was of Fred Phelps. He's a preacher some people here may like it seems.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Are we here adult enough that we colder shower together with women and not make sexual comments, advances or attempt to rape them? What difference does it make what someone is thinking in their head? If they aren't trying to to have sex with you, then there is no harm.

In order for females to fully integrate into the military, it needs to be an environment like Starship Troopers where we can be adults and professionals. I don't have the desire to bed every woman I look at and as an adult, I can put professionalism above my desires. I trust that I'm not going to be raped in the presence of a gay guy. I've never been overtly propositioned by a man and if I were, I wouldn't be any more upset than a woman should be when offered a drink at the bar. Say no and if it continues, then it becomes harassment.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Let me ask a question....

Does anyone care that gay and straight firefighters work side by side? These folks respond to your house, work together, train together and bunk side by side in your town, paid for by your tax dollars. The only difference btwn the FF and military is the uniform, proximity to you (and that can be argued) and mission.

I work with gay men and women, almost on a daily basis, we live together in the fire house for 24hrs at a time. If I'm not complaining, why would you?

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

because the military is the last safe place in the world for a certain type of person,,,and that safe place is now ending... on all these forums,,,were hearing one helluva crash as the building comes down...

these people clinging to the sodomy charge will be mocked just like truthers and birthers,,,they might be called --- sodomites...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Are we here adult enough that we colder shower together with women and not make sexual comments, advances or attempt to rape them? What difference does it make what someone is thinking in their head? If they aren't trying to to have sex with you, then there is no harm.

In order for females to fully integrate into the military, it needs to be an environment like Starship Troopers where we can be adults and professionals. I don't have the desire to bed every woman I look at and as an adult, I can put professionalism above my desires. I trust that I'm not going to be raped in the presence of a gay guy. I've never been overtly propositioned by a man and if I were, I wouldn't be any more upset than a woman should be when offered a drink at the bar. Say no and if it continues, then it becomes harassment.

hornady... I might be able too do so now since I am old. When I was 18-30, I would have been trying to get one every possible chance I could. I wouldn't have attempted to rape one, but I sure as heck would been doing my best at charming them.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Are we here adult enough that we could shower together with women

:rockwoot:

and not make sexual comments, advances or attempt to rape them?

like starship troopers??? ive argued for this plan since high school... it would be the greatest and shortest utopia ever imagined.....

.......it would quickly end very badly...

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

..........for thinking of ideas that are good for the team!!!!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    hornady... I might be able too do so now since I am old. When I was 18-30, I would have been trying to get one every possible chance I could. I wouldn't have attempted to rape one, but I sure as heck would been doing my best at charming them.

Are we animals Or do we have a higher conscience? Does the fact that I've only been with one woman speak to my ability to control myself or how bad my game is? I'm no Rico Suave but my ability to control myself has kept me from disease and unwanted children.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I'm 20 and I'm a piercer and tattoo artist. I have women come back to me because I'm professional, and there are 2 women that work in the shop.

Not everyone is like you. Honestly, women are beautiful and I think I even have a great er appreciation than most people because I see form, not a sexual toy, however when it's time to do my job you better bet your ass I'm going to do it and do it professionally.

Are we animals Or do we have a higher conscience? Does the fact that I've only been with one woman speak to my ability to control myself or how bad my game is? I'm no Rico Suave but my ability to control myself has kept me from disease and unwanted children.
    I havnt been with one woman, but I can count them all on one hand. I've been dating my current gf for 2years and we're getting married as soon as I can afford it. So, I'm in a similar boat and I'm siding with you. =p

My game consists of chloroform though...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom