• ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

because the military is the last safe place in the world for a certain type of person,,,and that safe place is now ending... on all these forums,,,were hearing one helluva crash as the building comes down...

these people clinging to the sodomy charge will be mocked just like truthers and birthers,,,they might be called --- sodomites...

A sodomite is one that practices sodomy. It is an older word for homosexual.

You're beginning to come across a lot like many of the homosexual activists I've run into over the years. They are loud and they can't tolerate when anybody disagrees with them.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Only brought up brough up the black thing to point out that discrimination based on stereotypes (which this thread is chalk full of) that don't effect real performance, is morally wrong. If they can't do their job they'll get kicked out, just like anyone else. Like someone else said, there was a poll and nobody that it actually effects cares. It seems like bigots are just trying to find a reason to *****...

The picture I posted was of Fred Phelps. He's a preacher some people here may like it seems.

What is morally wrong is trying to convince people that an abnormal and degenerate lifestyle is normal and right. And of course, when anybody disagrees with the homosexual agenda, Fred Phelps is automatically brought up. Nice stereotype yourself!

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    What is morally wrong is trying to convince people that an abnormal and degenerate lifestyle is normal and right. And of course, when anybody disagrees with the homosexual agenda, Fred Phelps is automatically brought up. Nice stereotype yourself!
    I didnt say that everyone that disagreed with me was Fred Phelps, I made a suggestion that some people may like him. Sorry, but you made a horrible point.

Degenerate based on something that isn't allowed to be discussed here. Even at that, its still arguable. Funny how anal is the only sodomy people talk about, but it actually refers to "unnatural" sex. Which includes oral, and to some people, anything outside of missionary.

I therefore declare that anyone who has ever enjoyed a bj or blumpkin is a degenerate and shouldn't be allowed in to the military, despite their ability to serve our country, as some people may be offended as to what they do in their own time.

Machete didnt use any exclamation points or caps lock. I don't know how you're getting he's loud. It seems you're the one who can't handle people who disagree...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Any promiscuous relationship is a degenerate lifestyle, regardless of the orientation of those involved. Are homosexuals not capable of committed and monogamous relationships? I used to think homosexuals are more prone to pedophilia, etc but I don't think there is any evidence to support that. An individual who sleeps around with the opposite sex is no less a degenerate than a homosexual. My own beliefs tell me homosexuality is wrong. Those beliefs also tell me that sleeping around is wrong as well. I have no more right to legislate committed relationships than anyone has the right to legislate gender in relationships. This is about liberty to me, not a personal moral issue.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Any promiscuous relationship is a degenerate lifestyle, regardless of the orientation of those involved. Are homosexuals not capable of committed and monogamous relationships? I used to think homosexuals are more prone to pedophilia, etc but I don't think there is any evidence to support that. An individual who sleeps around with the opposite sex is no less a degenerate than a homosexual. My own beliefs tell me homosexuality is wrong. Those beliefs also tell me that sleeping around is wrong as well. I have no more right to legislate committed relationships than anyone has the right to legislate gender in relationships. This is about liberty to me, not a personal moral issue.
    Butbutbut......

Watch people try to justify it now...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Are we animals Or do we have a higher conscience?

I used to be an animal, but age has made me pretty tame. As to a higher conscience, I notice that age has helped me with that, too. There was a time, though, when certain parts of me laughed in the face of my higher conscience. My higher conscience cowered in the corner and wept.

Does the fact that I've only been with one woman speak to my ability to control myself or how bad my game is?

Only you know in your heart. Here's a clue: When faced with a naked woman, have you ever left the room and closed the door on your way out?

I'm no Rico Suave but my ability to control myself has kept me from disease and unwanted children.

I've avoided disease and unwanted children, too. And without that control thing, too.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I therefore declare that anyone who has ever enjoyed a bj or blumpkin is a degenerate and shouldn't be allowed in to the military, despite their ability to serve our country, as some people may be offended as to what they do in their own time.

:laugh:
    Ive also had sex with more than one woman. Give an hour and Ill compile a count for the uptight folks. Then they can call me an promiscuous degenerate with no morals that loves a good BJ.

its not 1950 anymore folks, people are promiscuous, doggystyle is the new missionary and yes your kids are probably having premarital sex and sexting. Oh and people are GAY!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I used to be an animal, but age has made me pretty tame. As to a higher conscience, I notice that age has helped me with that, too. There was a time, though, when certain parts of me laughed in the face of my higher conscience. My higher conscience cowered in the corner and wept.

And that speaks to our will power. Are hormones any more of an excuse to do wrong than the temptation of taking something that you can't afford? There are lots of nice things that I would like to have but can't afford but my will power prevents me from steeling it. If we give hormones a pass to do wrong then we open the pandora's box for all kinds of things.

I've had opportunity to be with other women but I've been able to control myself. I even had a guy offer to pay for me at the red light district but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Only you know in your heart. Here's a clue: When faced with a naked woman, have you ever left the room and closed the door on your way out?

I've never been in a situation where this has happened and I do my best to prevent it. At work, there is a small unisex bathroom in an office that a lot of people use. I thought I saw a woman go in but the door was partially open. I stood back as far as I could and knocked loudly and she answered that she was washing her hands. It was just the 2 of us inside that office and it made me nervous. She could have went running claiming I was harassing her, etc. I avoid situations where I could be alone with another woman as much as possible. Mostly for legal reasons. I don't want to lose my job. I don't want to lose my marriage.

I've avoided disease and unwanted children, too. And without that control thing, too.

I obviously understand it's possible to do those things without control. The odds of disease and unwanted children are a lot better than russian roulette but I don't play it for the same reasons. There's always that chance.

By the way, I'm not condemning those who do those things. So long as they alone reap the consequences of their choices, it is no business of mine.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    You dont have to be straight to shoot straight.

That is all
    This is great. Haha.

Ive also had sex with more than one woman. Give an hour and Ill compile a count for the uptight folks. Then they can call me an promiscuous degenerate with no morals that loves a good BJ.

its not 1950 anymore folks, people are promiscuous, doggystyle is the new missionary and yes your kids are probably having premarital sex and sexting. Oh and people are GAY!!
    I could care less, I just find it funny that people claim others are degenerates but ignore others, or themselves, that are a different kind of degenerate.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am glad we have people who never have lusted in their heart. It is something I have always struggled with.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    and I am not surprised that you don't even understand the reference.
    My statement refers to a lot of people in this thread, not anyone specific. I mean its pretty obvious that some people think that homosexuals can't control themselves because they, as heterosexuals, apparently cant o.O

I am not surprised that you don't even understand that reference.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Let me see if I can explain my position on this subject. To start with, I believe homosexuality is an abomination and I believe sex outside of marriage is a sin. That is my religious belief. With that said, I don't really care what two people do in the privacy of their bedroom. That is up to them. However, we are not talking about rights people have in the civilian world. We are talking about the military.

You don't have rights in the military the way you do in the civilian world. You don't have freedom of speech. If you think you do, just go around calling your CO a douchebag to everybody you see. If you're lucky, you'll just get an Article 15. The military tells you how to cut your hair, how to wear facial hair, what time you will get up, etc., etc., etc. Your life is controlled by the military. When I was in the Marine Corps, we couldn't wear an earring. On duty or off-duty. If you were found wearing an earring off-duty and off base, you were subject to an Article 15. They told us how we could dress off-duty and off base. There were establishments designated as off-limits to military personnel. If you were caught in the establishment or seen entering or exiting, you were subject to a court-martial. This is all about maintaining good order and discipline within the military. When you start talking about people having the right to do this or that in the military, you are thinking incorrectly.

So, we now have to allow gays to openly serve. What other "rights" that exist in the civilian world do we want to impose on the military? Once again, THE MILITARY IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS!!!!!

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Let me see if I can explain my position on this subject. To start with, I believe homosexuality is an abomination and I believe sex outside of marriage is a sin. That is my religious belief. With that said, I don't really care what two people do in the privacy of their bedroom. That is up to them. However, we are not talking about rights people have in the civilian world. We are talking about the military.
    I somehow don't believe you don't care what people do. By your logic though, people who are promiscuous shouldn't be allowed in the military either though.

You don't have rights in the military the way you do in the civilian world. You don't have freedom of speech. If you think you do, just go around calling your CO a douchebag to everybody you see. If you're lucky, you'll just get an Article 15. The military tells you how to cut your hair, how to wear facial hair, what time you will get up, etc., etc., etc. Your life is controlled by the military. When I was in the Marine Corps, we couldn't wear an earring. On duty or off-duty. If you were found wearing an earring off-duty and off base, you were subject to an Article 15. They told us how we could dress off-duty and off base. There were establishments designated as off-limits to military personnel. If you were caught in the establishment or seen entering or exiting, you were subject to a court-martial. This is all about maintaining good order and discipline within the military. When you start talking about people having the right to do this or that in the military, you are thinking incorrectly.
    That has to do with upholding a professional appearance and safety. Homosexuality does not directly correlate with either one of those. One could argue that they may make the appearance better with their fashion advice and interior design expertise.

So, we now have to allow gays to openly serve. What other "rights" that exist in the civilian world do we want to impose on the military? Once again, THE MILITARY IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS!!!!!
    Once again, using caps lock takes away your credibility.

Top Bottom