Donald J. Trump. Messiah? Poopiehead? Discuss...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Yeah but it things like what he said about NK with regards to "Fire and Fury" and the likes of things we've never seen before that should make you take a pause. That is if you have any concern for our troops or others such as our allies in that region. Sometimes an irrational iodiot even if your looking for change or something better is going to be better because he's an irrational dangerous idiot.

Again, I'll take irrational idiot over Clinton any day and twice on Sunday. NK hasn't minced words about how they feel about us or what they'd be willing to do to us. Would an all-out war absolutely suck? Absolutely. I care for the military personnel more than most, but they joined voluntarily and understood the risks when they signed up. Kimmy wanted to nuke us long before Trump was sworn in.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Again, I'll take irrational idiot over Clinton any day and twice on Sunday. NK hasn't minced words about how they feel about us or what they'd be willing to do to us. Would an all-out war absolutely suck? Absolutely. I care for the military personnel more than most, but they joined voluntarily and understood the risks when they signed up. Kimmy wanted to nuke us long before Trump was sworn in.

Signing up is one thing and most to this point did so before Trump, Regardles, just because you sign up doesn't mean you resign yourself to getting involved in something because your Commander in Chief wants to act like a bull in a china shop.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I want you to read that sentence again. Three times if you have to, and hopefully you'll see the error in your thinking.

Kut (thinks, if you support Trump, it's best not to compare him to an irrational idiot)

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Signing up is one thing and most to this point did so before Trump, Regardles, just because you sign up doesn't mean you resign yourself to getting involved in something because your Commander in Chief wants to act like a bull in a china shop.

#1 - Yes you do resign yourself to do whatever you're told to do.
    #2 - I would normally care as much about North Korea as I do about Loompaland, except they continue to make it abundantly clear what their intentions are. Kim wanting to blow us all to smithereens is somehow Trump's fault? That's a bit of a stretch even for you.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I want you to read that sentence again. Three times if you have to, and hopefully you'll see the error in your thinking.

Kut (thinks, if you support Trump, it's best not to compare him to an irrational idiot)

Voting for him and supporting him are two different things. I held my nose when I hit that button, like a lot of other people. The alternative was worse.

CP (thinks Kut should've known that)

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    #1 - Yes you do resign yourself to do whatever you're told to do.
    #2 - I would normally care as much about North Korea as I do about Loompaland, except they continue to make it abundantly clear what their intentions are. Kim wanting to blow us all to smithereens is somehow Trump's fault? That's a bit of a stretch even for you.

I signed up, and I served 20yrs before retiring. Yes, I had to do what I was told, but I always hoped my Commander in Chief would never be so irrational as you seem to believe Trump is.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I just don't get all the surprise from people reacting to his behavior. Has he ever acted differently? He's loud and brash and full of himself. Always has been. Is a person supposed to magically change their personality after they're elected?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I signed up, and I served 20yrs before retiring. Yes, I had to do what I was told, but I always hoped my Commander in Chief would never be so irrational as you seem to believe Trump is.

Thank you for your service. Hope and a dollar will still only get you a Coke at a Coke machine.

I think that line used to be 50 cents. #inflation

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Just reaffirms to me what I had thought before coming here. There's a whole lot of irrational thinking going on. This is exactly that kind of thinking that emboldens Trump.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Irrational idiot was your words not mine. My point is, even if he is all of those things that you think he is, I'd still take him over Clinton. Wouldn't you?

No, no I thought that was pretty well known by now.

I've said many times and I think it's abundantly clear I would never choose Trump,

I would never vote for someone I thought was irrational and that among other reasons is why I didn't vote for Trump.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    No, no I thought that was pretty well known by now.

I've said many times and I think it's abundantly clear I would never choose Trump,

Do you think NK would any less hostile if Hilary were in office? And if they were less hostile, is that the image you want from an American President? Buddy buddy with a communist wacko?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Irrational idiot was your words not mine. My point is, even if he is all of those things that you think he is, I'd still take him over Clinton. Wouldn't you?

No, but even if we exclude Trump, you said you'd vote for one over Clinton. For me, that's illogical.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah

And you know what else is funny?

The more I talk the further Trumps numbers go down.

Now either I'm one BAD A** you know what, or Trump is actually an incompetent Dumb A** Sh** Head that I thought he was.

INGO has a built-in language filter. So you don't have to filter them out. And don't worry, I think we can figure out which word fits in place of the asterisks. But you can say ass. So I suppose if you don't want to actually say it, you can do the star thing and just say, "A**". But then if you don't want to spell it out, why are your saying it? Either say it or don't say it. KWIM?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is it too much to ask for someone who could act like, I don't know a reasonable adult instead of a juvenile little brat?

Can you explain how at this point in time, or for that matter how the last election could have achieved a result that you would be happy with.

Prove me wrong when I say you most like won't read, comprehend or directly reply to my query.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe it is hyperbole Started by the left and mistakenly parroted by some.

I voted for Trump. He was not my first choice, but my first choice would not have beat Hillary. I did not hold my nose. I think he genuinely loves America. I did hold my noes when I voted foe McCain and Romney.

There are a lot of people that I know that voted for him, some who did not.

Kut mentioned he wants a president who keeps his promises. What promises that he has sole authority to inact has he not kept. Which promises that congress has preliminary authority to inact fas he not tried to get through.

Top Bottom