• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyguy333

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2015
    Huntington
    I like my DD better than my BCM. They're both upper tier, and Colt is still a good rifle, just not quite what they used to be.

None of us are "going to war" with any of the rifles in our safes. Having said that, if aliens invaded, I wouldn't grab my AR. I'd grab my Izhmash 5.45 '74 :)

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    Now if everyone would just buy AK's, we wouldn't have these 'Which AR is better' threads :D :D :D
    There are plenty of folks here on INGO advocating noobs buy "quality AKs" as well.

Only part of the lower is BCM, and he lists it as a BCM AR. :rolleyes:
    When I sign ARs into the book, the only part that matters is the lower receiver. But when I'm counting dolla dolla bills, y'all, the lower is about the least important. "Oh, wow! You have that awesome billet lower with the skull on it..... but I can't find anything at all on your barrel. Do you know who made it?"

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Proper embed FTW! Love how he sits looking at the camera in the beginning for 15+ seconds not knowing what to say or do. :whistle:
    But he has dogs so he HAS to be legit!!

He's staring at the camera because he's doing a live video... I hold what he thinks to a pretty high standard. He shoots A LOT and reviews and unbelievable amount of stuff. More than I'll ever own that's for sure. He is probably the best gun channel on youtube as far as a no BS opinion is concerned.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    He's staring at the camera because he's doing a live video... I hold what he thinks to a pretty high standard. He shoots A LOT and reviews and unbelievable amount of stuff. More than I'll ever own that's for sure. He is probably the best gun channel on youtube as far as a no BS opinion is concerned.
    How did he post the live video to Youtube without any editing? Any simpleton can trim the fat, so to speak.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    How did he post the live video to Youtube without any editing? Any simpleton can trim the fat, so to speak.

I'm honestly not too sure. It's his b channel so it's hard to say. Probably had other things to worry about. He seems to put a touch more into his other stuff for sure.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    different people have different needs, also using their rifles in different ways.

I have Noveske, DD also a bunch of Anderson, PSA. For what I do, they all work the same way, I shoot them all.

I don't count rings, I don't chase MOA, my 100-yard bullseye is 14"x 14" gong.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ARs are ARs until they're non functioning ARs. Do your research and use quality parts to limit your chances of going non functional. It's not as critical for range toys but if you're choosing something that you may have to depend your or your loved ones life's upon then it makes a huge difference.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    ARs are ARs until they're non functioning ARs. Do your research and use quality parts to limit your chances of going non functional. It's not as critical for range toys but if you're choosing something that you may have to depend your or your loved ones life's upon then it makes a huge difference.

I ought to report you for havin' common sense in a thread like this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BCM is an AWESOME company. And I had no idea MAC was an INGO member :O

He did a nice write up for our Family/Youth shoot we have up here.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-shoot-event-today-heres-what-you-missed.html
    DANG IT.
    Looks like the link it references goes to his youtube channel.
    His page he used to have, with a write up (Blog) must be gone.
    Anyway, he did a real nice write up about it.

And here is this years event.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nnual-nwi-ingo-winamac-dnr-youth-day-aar.html

Top Bottom