• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Not everyone who works retail is braindead, but I hate to say it some of the people in Walmart are obviously there because they can't get a job anywhere else.

That said, the Schererville Walmart could be a lot worse. I do hate waiting on someone at the gun counter though. I shouldn't have to go out and seek someone.

Oh and not selling ammo after 10pm is total BS.

I OC in there all the time just to keep the FMB (...ing mouth breathers) away from me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They had better call today. That's all I have to say

May I ask you today
    Just what it is that you will say
    If they should call this day
    And offer cash to go away
    Would a $25 card be enough to pay
    Or would you shout and scream No WAY!
    Their employee had gone astray
    By what she did when she said nay
    It's not a crime you see per se
    But still it's wrong so says Jose
    If you need some one to bray
    Just call on mighty Que

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Sending a guy a 1am text about a work interaction he had. He'll be Bound to ask how you found out. He'll probably be a bit confused and taken aback

Known him for a LONG time, went to high school with him. Haven't heard back yet though. He's like me - if my phone goes off and I'm sleeping, I just ignore it until I'm not sleeping anymore :).

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    This guy needs to explain to my wife the law about not being able to buying a gun and ammo together. My father-in-law walked into a gun shop in Evansville bought a 38 and ammo, took four steps out of the door, loaded it and shot himself right on the sidewalk.

Sorry I didn’t read the last three pages before I posted,otherwise I would have realized that this post has been DERAILED!!!!!!!!!

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Another reason to not shop at walmart. Last year me and my dad were heading out to geist reservoir to cat fish off the olio rd bridge. I needed my fishing licence before we went so I hoped over to WM on 96th to get one. It was about 11:30pm and after waiting for 20min for someone they told me that they can not sell fishing licences after 10pm. I asked for a manager and gave them a piece of my mind and ended up going across the street to meijer and was in and out in 10min.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    Another reason to not shop at walmart. Last year me and my dad were heading out to geist reservoir to cat fish off the olio rd bridge. I needed my fishing licence before we went so I hoped over to WM on 96th to get one. It was about 11:30pm and after waiting for 20min for someone they told me that they can not sell fishing licences after 10pm. I asked for a manager and gave them a piece of my mind and ended up going across the street to meijer and was in and out in 10min.

I had the same trouble with them when i tried to buy ammo late one night. The young man at the counter said they were not able to sell it after 10pm, so i went down the street to meijer and got what i wanted (although it was $1.00/box more).

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called corporate apparently the market manager just closed the case with no notes or even a phone call to me today. The lady I talked to seemed to think something was wrong with that. She has escalated it to district management. I wonder if district will blow me off too.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called corporate apparently the market manager just closed the case with no notes or even a phone call to me today. The lady I talked to seemed to think something was wrong with that. She has escalated it to district management. I wonder if district will blow me off too.

WOW, trying to get around ya without ya knowing i see...what a bunch of tools

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called corporate apparently the market manager just closed the case with no notes or even a phone call to me today. The lady I talked to seemed to think something was wrong with that. She has escalated it to district management. I wonder if district will blow me off too

Hmmmm...ignore it and it'll go away, I guess. No telling what the MM was informed of the event.

jmartin72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Covington
    I wish I had a dollars for every time I went to Wal-mart and bought ammo for the same gun I was open carrying (with a loaded mag) on my way to the range. No one one has ever said a word to me.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This guy needs to explain to my wife the law about not being able to buying a gun and ammo together. My father-in-law walked into a gun shop in Evansville bought a 38 and ammo, took four steps out of the door, loaded it and shot himself right on the sidewalk.
    Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Or serious? Or what?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Or serious? Or what?

I think he's saying that he wishes that there was a law against buying ammo while you are carrying a gun because he believes it would have saved his father-in-law's life. I think that's a discussion for a different thread, though.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I think he's saying that he wishes that there was a law against buying ammo while you are carrying a gun because he believes it would have saved his father-in-law's life. I think that's a discussion for a different thread, though.
    Ok.. that's what I thought it was supposed to convey.. Just checking. And yes, I think you're probably right.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Good luck SnS. remember to keep it civil.

I've bought ammo at the Walmart in Plymouth after 10 before. I had to find someone with the key then they just handed the ammo to me and told me to pay for it up front. I was OCing too. They acted like it was no big, which it wasnt.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    This just annoy's me. at least call me and lie to me. Give me some kind of acknowledgment.

If this had happened at my hotel the guest would have the presidential suite for free. A Hotel and corporate apology and a rectification of the errors via firing or retraining.

Top Bottom