• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry, that doesn't make sense. The libs love Obama and he is a simpleton and was clearly unfit as a leader.

Nah, Obama quite clearly wasn't a simpleton exhibited by the things he was able to bully thorough congress, and the general state of American society he had a large hand in ushering in... by design many believe. His cronies, aren't in jail, and it doesn't appear that any of them will be. Conversely Trump, doesn't even know how the dollar works in our economy, doesn't know how classified information should be administered, has failed to fill key administration roles (guess who still runs the IRS), can't go 48hrs without going on a twitter rant, thinks musical chairs is a game to be played at the WH, costs the taxpayers millions between Florida, NYC, and DC, and is as thin-skinned as I've ever seen. Whomever invented the word "snowflake," must of had him in mind.

BTW, was that supposed to be a defense? Let's say Obama was unfit.... fine. What does that have to do with now, other than illustrating how ignorant the American voter generally is?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    The exact same could be said about Obama and Clinton.

Yeah, but as screwed up as the Clintons are Trump takes it directly below the basement to an entirely new low level that's never been seen before. At least since Nixon anyways. It's just he's nowhere near as intelligent thank GOD!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Nah, Obama quite clearly wasn't a simpleton exhibited by the things he was able to bully thorough congress, and the general state of American society he had a large hand in ushering in... by design many believe. His cronies, aren't in jail, and it doesn't appear that any of them will be. Conversely Trump, doesn't even know how the dollar works in our economy, doesn't know how classified information should be administered, has failed to fill key administration roles (guess who still runs the IRS), can't go 48hrs without going on a twitter rant, thinks musical chairs is a game to be played at the WH, costs the taxpayers millions between Florida, NYC, and DC, and is as thin-skinned as I've ever seen. Whomever invented the word "snowflake," must of had him in mind.

BTW, was that supposed to be a defense? Let's say Obama was unfit.... fine. What does that have to do with now, other than illustrating how ignorant the American voter generally is?

The only thing that amuses me more than compulsion to casually excuse all of Obama's many serious scandals is your constant grasping at straws to attack Trump. I also love the irony of your statement on the ignorance of voters.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Unfortunately it appears that inappropriate and not even right or wrong no longer matter anymore and it's just a question of whether you are Republican or Democrat. Hillary certainly didn't help the Democrats one bit but my god they're even willing to support the worst and most screwed up (Trump).

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yeah, but as screwed up as the Clintons are Trump takes it directly below the basement to an entirely new low level that's never been seen before. At least since Nixon anyways. It's just he's nowhere near as intelligent thank GOD!

Last time I checked Nixon didn't pay Iran to build nuclear weapons(not to mention releasing known, high level terrorists to sweeten the deal) nor did he go so far as to use the IRS as a weapon against political opponents like Obama did. Trump also hasn't sold government access to the highest bidder as did the Clintons either. Of course none of that matters to the typical liberal. As long as Democrats continue to promise handouts, there will be those that will excuse anything they do and believe any unsupportable claims made about those that support them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The only thing that amuses me more than compulsion to casually excuse all of Obama's many serious scandals is your constant grasping at straws to attack Trump. I also love the irony of your statement on the ignorance of voters.

"grasping at straws"

"Is a strong dollar good or bad for the American economy?" asked economist Donald Trump
    "Comey's been compromised by the Russians, let's wait 18 days to fire him" said Comrade Donald Trump
    "Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell the Russians classified information" lamented Donald Trump
    "Hey wasn't the commissioner of the IRS Josh Koskinen, who lost 30,000 Lois Lerner emails almost impeached... yeah, let's keep him on" relayed Donald Trump
    "It 2am, I need to tweet something" said vengeful Donald Trump
    "I want Flynn, no Bannon, no McMaster, no Spicer, no Conway, no Lewandowsi, no Manafort" said uncertain Donald Trump
    "Obama golfed and traveled too much. He's costed the taxpayers millions." said PGA pro Donald Trump at the 9th green at Mar-A-Lago while waving to his Coast Guard detail.

Those must be some pretty big straws. I'd like to see the Speedway Big Gulp you're buying.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Last time I checked Nixon didn't pay Iran to build nuclear weapons(not to mention releasing known, high level terrorists to sweeten the deal) nor did he go so far as to use the IRS as a weapon against political opponents like Obama did. Trump also hasn't sold government access to the highest bidder as did the Clintons either. Of course none of that matters to the typical liberal. As long as Democrats continue to promise handouts, there will be those that will excuse anything they do and believe any unsupportable claims made about those that support them.

So I guess you totally missed Iran Contra?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Don't forget, Obama also sold the Saudi's $115 Billion in arms.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Basement...you mean like where Hillary kept her illegal server?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    "grasping at straws"

"Is a strong dollar good or bad for the American economy?" asked economist Donald Trump Why does China artificially devalue their currency?
    "Comey's been compromised by the Russians, let's wait 18 days to fire him" said Comrade Donald Trump Since when was Comey compromised by Russians? And I wish you would make up your mind whether Comey should have been fired or not
    "Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell the Russians classified information" lamented Donald Trump Yeah, never actually happened according to those far more trustworthy than the liberal sources you never question. Further the super secret classified information was reported a week before the meeting. Lastly, it couldn't really have happened since the President has broad authority to determine what is and isn't "classified".
    "Hey wasn't the commissioner of the IRS Josh Koskinen, who lost 30,000 Lois Lerner emails almost impeached... yeah, let's keep him on" relayed Donald Trump This would actually be a good point if Trump were anywhere close to being finished replacing staff.
    "It 2am, I need to tweet something" said vengeful Donald Trump I don't see tweets to be nearly as bad as Obama having a press conference every time he got his feelings hurt and frankly the tweets have not reached the level of stupidity of those press conferences either.
    "I want Flynn, no Bannon, no McMaster, no Spicer, no Conway, no Lewandowsi, no Manafort" said uncertain Donald Trump IMO, this perfectly illustrates a large part of your issue, in that you tend to blindly believe everything that is reported. I'll remain dubious of reports of unnamed sources from media with an agenda.
    "Obama golfed and traveled too much. He's costed the taxpayers millions." said PGA pro Donald Trump at the 9th green at Mar-A-Lago while waving to his Coast Guard detail. Trump has a long way to go to catch up to both Obama's number of golfing outings and tax dollars wasted. If he gets there you have a valid point, until then it is just more selective outrage.

Those must be some pretty big straws. I'd like to see the Speedway Big Gulp you're buying.

All tiny straws compared to the very real and serious scandals you excused during Obama's two terms. By the way, the phrase "grasping as straws" doesn't refer to the kind of straw used in a Big Gulp.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    has failed to fill key administration roles

I don't think that is a fair criticism. As an outsider, Trump is going to have a hard time filling positions. That said, his picks for critical positions have been excellent with the obvious exception of Flynn (who also had worked with Obama). I would rather Trump and his team leave the positions unfilled and take their time, than appoint someone who is a bad pick. Mattis, Zinke, Tillerson, and McMaster are exactly the type of people our gov't needs more of. You can put Gorsuch in the same column even though he isn't part of the administration.

Top Bottom