• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It is amazing how his supporters hold him in such high regard when all the facts point to what a low life he really is.

It is amazing how his detractors have such an irrational hatred of him, elitist and butthurt as they are about their Chosen One not winning.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It is amazing how his detractors have such an irrational hatred of him, elitist and butthurt as they are about their Chosen One not winning.

No dog in the fight this time unfortunately, only the dog to fight against. Well I just can't stand a man that traffics in conspiracy and lies. Heck he's so jouvenile he even has to have his surrogates lie about the crowd size. Come on, I mean the crowd size.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    No dog in the fight this time unfortunately, only the dog to fight against. Well I just can't stand a man that traffics in conspiracy and lies. Heck he's so jouvenile he even has to have his surrogates lie about the crowd size. Come on, I mean the crowd size.

You were eerily silent while BHO weaponized the apparatus of government to bigfoot his political opposition, but I suppose I'll be ridiculed for bringing up that inconvenient fact.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You were eerily silent while BHO weaponized the apparatus of government to bigfoot his political opposition, but I suppose I'll be ridiculed for bringing up that inconvenient fact.

Perhaps he was silent, because he wasn't a member then? :dunno:

Kut (points to his join date, and asks OP to come up with a better excuse)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    June 2016 is too late to have commented about that?
    What calendar do you go by?

So when someone joins, they should retroactively put forth opinions? I can't seem to remember you complaining about Reagan selling arms to the Iranians .

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Heck the President, the administration, the White House Press Secretary, and his surragates lie so often they often can't tell the same lie. Ok instead of admitting it's wrong and better yet unacceptable who's going to be the first to defend it and excuse it by saying the Democrats do it too?

The sad thing is you could probably mention all of the Democrats and Republicans who have ever lied all the way back to George Washington and Trump would still come out the winner.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Heck the President, the administration, the White House Press Secretary, and his surragates lie so often they often can't tell the same lie. Ok instead of admitting it's wrong and better yet unacceptable who's going to be the first to defend it and excuse it by saying the Democrats do it too?

The sad thing is you could probably mention all of the Democrats and Republicans who have ever lied all the way back to George Washington and the cherry tree and Trump would still come out the winner.

As I said, you can babble on all you want about a terrible president Trump is the moment that he gets caught using the IRS, the NSA, and the CIA to persecute his political opposition.
    Your complaints ring oddly hollow.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As I said, you can babble on all you want about a terrible president Trump is the moment that he gets caught using the IRS, the NSA, and the CIA to persecute his political opposition.
    Your complaints ring oddly hollow.

Links to Obama directing this? Everything leveled against Trump, has a personal component to it. They fall right in his lap. Obama, not so much. Not to say that Obama didn't have a personal role in the things you mentioned, but obviously he was lightyears smarter than Trump in keeping it arm's length.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Links to Obama directing this? Everything leveled against Trump, has a personal component to it. They fall right in his lap. Obama, not so much. Not to say that Obama didn't have a personal role in the things you mentioned, but obviously he was lightyears smarter than Trump in keeping it arm's length.

Yeah, **** that "The Buck Stops Here," just as long as he's someone you favor, right?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Heck he's so incompetent I've seen where he and another foreign leader have a press conference and the foreign leader has to speak for him because he either is unintelligible or just plain clueless. This has happened at least a few times that I can think of off the top of my head.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, **** that "The Buck Stops Here," just as long as he's someone you favor, right?

The president is responsible for the policies his administrations enacts, that's what "The Buck Stops Here" means. What it doesn't mean, is that if something criminal occurs during an administration, that the president is criminally liable for the act even if he had no part in it. If the latter were the case, there wouldn't be a president ever that wouldn't have served time in jail following the conclusion of their administration.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The president is responsible for the policies his administrations enacts, that's what "The Buck Stops Here" means. What it doesn't mean, is that if something criminal occurs during an administration, that the president is criminally liable for the act even if he had no part in it. If the latter were the case, there wouldn't be a president ever that wouldn't have served time in jail following the conclusion of their administration.

There were no firings, no prosecutions, not even a halfassed investigation of the multiple abuses of power that happened under his administration, only a pronouncement of "not a smidgen of corruption."
    But hey, as long as all that abuse was wielded against people you dislike, it's all good.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There were no firings, no prosecutions, not even a halfassed investigation of the multiple abuses of power that happened under his administration, only a pronouncement of "not a smidgen of corruption."
    But hey, as long as all that abuse was wielded against people you dislike, it's all good.

What abuses, exactly, are you talking about that weren't investigated? It appears that you have issue with there being no firings or no prosecutions, despite not having access, personally, to the information required to determine if either was warranted. Just because you don't like the conclusion, doesn't mean it was improperly handled. But seriously, what specifically are you talking about?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What abuses, exactly, are you talking about that weren't investigated? It appears that you have issue with there being no firings or no prosecutions, despite not having access, personally, to the information required to determine if either was warranted. Just because you don't like the conclusion, doesn't mean it was improperly handled. But seriously, what specifically are you talking about?

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?
    That one post only reinforces my point.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hmmm, Trump is considering Liberman as a replacement....interesting.

Yeah, well he also supposedly considered Romney for Secretary of State. Anyway I think as some have said a non-political career FBI investigator would probably be the best choice at this point.

Top Bottom