Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    also why won't anyone hire me as a quarterback

Colin Kaepernick said:
    There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism.

America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world.
    https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1213552939786096640

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think he should punish the United States by moving to one of those poor plundered countries and see how he is greeted there. We would somehow get by without his enlightened greatness but it would be a struggle. :(
    Does Iran have a football league? I'm sure he'd be welcomed with open arms. Maybe Venezuela?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I really don't see any difference. The money (regardless of giving or returning) will be used to purchase weapons, spread terror and brutally oppress their own people. Anyone involved, especially Obama, has blood on their hands.

That money and those weapons are already being used against the US and our allies including Israel and Saudi Arabia by way of rocket and drone attacks.

So I hire someone off the street for $20 to move an old refrigerator out to my garage because I am too old and week. They get the frig out to the garage and come back into the house to collect. When I pull out my wallet to pay him he pulls a knife and demands my wallet. I pull my gun and disarm him and demand he leaves. He wants his $20 and his knife back because he earned the $20 and it’s his knife.

Do do you pay him the $20 you owe him?

Do you give him back his knife even though there is the danger he may use it to harm you?

Sending pallets of cash to fund terrorism against yourself was never a good idea.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    He would be a perfect fit for the Iranian women's soccer team. :):

iranian-womens-foo-3459298b.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So they gave us money for stuff they never got. So part of the Iran deal was to refund that money back WITH INTEREST, in cash....secretly in the middle of the night; whcich we delivered .....without a delivery charge? The money we gave them, since it was theirs to begin with, could be used for anything they wanted; like funding worldwide terrorism against the country that refunded you money with interest IN CASH, secretly...in the middle of the night; without charging a delivery fee.

I think it may have been a better deal if we told them to come and get it!

I don’t think anyone who has ever owed me money has told me how I was supposed to spend it before they gave it back. :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think he should punish the United States by moving to one of those poor plundered countries and see how he is greeted there. We would somehow get by without his enlightened greatness but it would be a struggle. :(

The most unpopular of speech are those that that deserve the most protection.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

I never said he did not have a right to speak his mind or that he should be deported. I just said that if he really believes what he is saying he should try to move there and help those who have been so unjustly oppressed by this horrible bully country. He may discover he doesn't have the same freedom to speak his mind over there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You know, I would normally agree with this, but I've not seen Kaepernik offer any solutions (other than *****ing and moaning and kneeling and saying how ashamed to be an American that he is). If he's that unhappy, like other of the millionaire elites that promised to leave if Trump were elected, I just think he should put up or shut up. Now he's just bitter about not having enough talent to be wanted by any team in the NFL. But hey, he got that Nike deal. God bless America, right?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Iran supplied shaped charge IED's in Iraq that killed many US soldiers. My son's Humvee was hit by one in Ramadi. The insurgent (who could have been either Iraqi or Iranian) activated it a half second too soon via cell phone and the molten jet of metal shot thru the engine compartment instead of the crew cab. My son was driving and suffered a TBI and permanent hearing damage. One of his buddies in another convoy wasn't so lucky. My son told me it wasn't unusual to find military age Iranians mixed in with the Iraqi civilians.

My son suffered from PTSD and eventually decided life was too much for him. I blame the IED incident and Iran specifically. When I heard Obama flew a plane full of cash to Iran in the middle of the night it made my blood boil.

https://www.defenseone.com/news/2015/09/how-many-us-troops-were-killed-iranian-ieds-iraq/120524/

Yes, their government is a stark contrast to the people. Just like how US backed rebels in Syria were a stark contrast to the American people.

Guess what would happen to those people if we tried to pull another Iraq? They would lose their sons and daughters as well, and you should be able to sympathize with how that will skew their perspective into doing things that are not in the best interest of either of our nations.

This would also be a good watch for anyone seeking to debate this topic:
    [video=youtube;3EmRz92cTgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EmRz92cTgI[/video]

also why won't anyone hire me as a quarterback

The ultimate Irony is that Iran is whiter than the US.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    FEAR THE REAPER!!

The MQ-9 Reaper wasn't yet operational when I was in the USAF (we had the manpower positions to support it basically hid in the back of the checkbook in FY 06 when I was at HQ Air Combat Command.) I've seen what it can carry and it is several orders of magnitude more capable than the MQ-1 Predator. Along with the Hellfire missiles carried by the Predator, the Reaper carries the Small Diameter Bomb (SDB, 250 LB GPS guided bombs) and 500 LB GPS and laser-guided bombs.

I'd like to know what came off the rail.

The MQ-9 Reaper drone was used to strike Soleimani early Friday at the Baghdad International Airport. With a range of 1,150 miles and the ability to fly at altitudes of 50,000 feet, the Reaper weighs almost 5,000 pounds empty.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brett-velicovich-qassem-soleimani-drone-strike-iran

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think this is doubtful. If anything the killing of Soleimani will prove just how rational a actor Iran is. Iran has saber-rattled just as long as North Korea, but they both have always been extremely careful as to how far they'll go. People in power are rarely ideologues. They love their power to much, and when you're dead, you can't enjoy that power. Any attempt to wipe us or Israel "off the map," will undoubted lead mean the same for Iran. I don't think that's a risk they are willing to take.
    Come on kut really?
    If iran had the capabilities they would use them.
    They are economically weak and their citizens are not behind them 100% as of now. Also their military is weak.
    This is why iran uses terrorism.
    They get everyone Else to do the dirty work for them and for decades its worked just fine for them because they haven't suffered too many real consequences. Well the game just changed.
    I hope we start really pounding them

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Kaepernick only says what he says because it’s the only way he has to make money and get attention now. He knows he’s never playing football again. His big money low talent career has ended. The only way to get noticed now is spouting his dumb ****, and companies like Nike will give him big money because of their wokeness.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So I hire someone off the street for $20 to move an old refrigerator out to my garage because I am too old and week. They get the frig out to the garage and come back into the house to collect. When I pull out my wallet to pay him he pulls a knife and demands my wallet. I pull my gun and disarm him and demand he leaves. He wants his $20 and his knife back because he earned the $20 and it’s his knife.

Do do you pay him the $20 you owe him?

Do you give him back his knife even though there is the danger he may use it to harm you?

Sending pallets of cash to fund terrorism against yourself was never a good idea.

Your example forgot the initial conditions. The old man forced the movers family out of their apartment by force of might, not force of law.

Reversing earlier U.S. policy, President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorized the CIA to instigate a coup d'état in Tehran that led to the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddeq and his government on this day in 1953.

Top Bottom