• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    That what they're telling us, at least. Sound more like they are trying to justify it for the world. Everything GIJew said was justification. There's absolutely no need try and justify it some more. They just should have said he was dirtbag that needed to be dealt with, so we did, and ended it at that.

At least they came up with a better explanation than it was a YouTube video, lol.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Imagine what a better world itd be if there weren't fairy tale stories, magic rocks and holy sites worth spilling blood over.

Well....
    We can't exactly have a Holy War without all that Holy ****. Can we?

Then it would just be...... War. That's boring as hell.

BTW- I'll bet my Magic Rocks have seen more action than your Magic Rocks. :p

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Is there any inherent reason we ended up on the Arab side of the Persian Arab divide or was it just by chance that's how it played out? There was never any moral or ideological reason to side with saudi over Iran was there?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is there any inherent reason we ended up on the Arab side of the Persian Arab divide or was it just by chance that's how it played out? There was never any moral or ideological reason to side with saudi over Iran was there?

There are many books on the topic of how the various relationships of the cultures (and governments) of that part of the world evolved.

I've only read a few.

I guess I'd summarize my own reading on the topic to say that there isn't anything "inherent" in how we got to this point. There were a multitude of variables influencing millions of decisions that all made sense to the deciders at the time. I wouldn't say it was "chance" necessarily, but the vagaries of fate.

Rather than try to shoehorn in morality or ideology, I'd say that self-interest was the guiding principle.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If you really wanna see some magik stones join my new organization!

The Enlightened Children of Abraham

You will receive one golden ticket for entrance to “heaven” in the event of becoming a martyr!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Their Women.
    Saudi girls are way hotter than those Iranian chicks.

See....

rKV9WyD.jpg

tT1Y0cp.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You have insider information that allows to conclude that? The idea that Schumer could/would leak that type of information is pretty ridiculous. THAT would be treason. GPIA is right, it comes off as putting the Democrats and Iranians in the same category.
    Yeah it would be treason right. Kind of like leaks to foreign criminal invaders that ice is coming.
    Makes me wonder what other ops failed in the past because the administration gave the dems a courtesy heads up?
    Im sure President Trump didn't just decide out of the blue that nancy and chuck were security risks.
    Oh and what would be done to the dems if treason was proven? Nothing. These traitorous sob's get away with murder.
    Trump isnt required to inform them ahead of time. These arent declarations of war and are well within his constitutional powers to conduct these strikes. I hope they continue

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    CNN: Why now? Lawmakers question timing and legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/politics/trump-soleimani-strike-legal-justification/index.html

Timing? Ummmm... embassy? Did they already forget about that?

As to the legality... apparently triple checked:

A separate administration official told CNN the strike was fully vetted by three different sets of lawyers from the White House, DOJ and DOD.

All three sets of lawyers deemed the strike was a fully appropriate action and 100 percent lawful. Part of the legal reasoning was that Soleimani was deemed an enemy combatant because he was in the process of planning specific attacks in the near future on US and allied personnel and citizens, including military personnel.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    CNN: Why now? Lawmakers question timing and legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/politics/trump-soleimani-strike-legal-justification/index.html

Timing? Ummmm... embassy? Did they already forget about that?

As to the legality... apparently triple checked:

CNN's reporting on this was particularly disgusting, there's little to no mention (and definitely no headline mention) of the Iranian attacks on the embassy and the bases around Iraq. It's being spun as though we just schwacked this lifelong career terrorist out of the blue for fun.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's a wonder they got the strike in before next Christmas considering they had sent it through three sets of lawyers.;)

I wonder if the guys on TV do rocket attacks along with big truck accidents.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another airstrike in Iraq, targeted a vehicle carrying important Iraqi (Hashd al-Shaabi) figures near Taji northern Baghdad. Guess it's not over.

Report of six killed in the air strike

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom