• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Kari Lake..... wears the useful idiot tag well.
    This, of course, is just my opinion but I think Kari Lake wears most things very well.
    The reporting about Soros backing D'tis has absolutely been misleading. If one read Soros' full quote, one realizes that Soros didn't endorse D'tis, per se. He complimented D'tis but when push comes to shove Evil-Emperor-Soros will be backing the most extreme of leftists candidates. Having said that, Soros' comments were actually an effort to demean Trump not hype D'tis. It's clear Soros hates Trump and the America First policy. I'll add Soros' distain of Trump as a positive for Trump. And if D'tis comes out and disavows Soros, I'll add that positive to his column as well. Even better would be if D'tis goes on record stating his belief in the America First policy/agenda. We'll see.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This, of course, is just my opinion but I think Kari Lake wears most things very well.
    The reporting about Soros backing D'tis has absolutely been misleading. If one read Soros' full quote, one realizes that Soros didn't endorse D'tis, per se. He complimented D'tis but when push comes to shove Evil-Emperor-Soros will be backing the most extreme of leftists candidates. Having said that, Soros' comments were actually an effort to demean Trump not hype D'tis. It's clear Soros hates Trump and the America First policy. I'll add Soros' distain of Trump as a positive for Trump. And if D'tis comes out and disavows Soros, I'll add that positive to his column as well. Even better would be if D'tis goes on record stating his belief in the America First policy/agenda. We'll see.
    The issue of what Soros was trying to do is a separate issue. Of course, Soros will try and do anything to demean Trump. That's nothing new.

The issue that I have been mainly addressing is CTH, GWP putting out a bull**** hit piece and Kari Lake disseminating it to try and make DeSantis look bad by making it seem as if he was "coveting" a Soros "endorsement" I haven't seen any comment yet from DeSantis but I'm sure the question will be asked of him, and we shall see how he handles the issue.

Oh and another thing. Doesn't anyone think Soros isn't aware that his unsolicited compliment/"endorsement" of DeSantis would try to be used as a damaging political counterweight hoisted upon DeSantis by Trump allies? The CTH bull**** hit piece promoted by GWP and subsequently disseminated by Kari Lake is evidence of that. They are calling it "The kiss of death."

If I had to venture a guess, I would say Soros was trying to stir up that pot as well. He's playing the entire Republican Party as illustrated in the full statement he gave. He flat out said his hope is that DeSantis and Trump factions will slug it out against each other, and the result will be a Democrat victory.

Then you have that nutball Trump addict bull**** manipulator Lori Loomer trying to start **** and do the same.

Ooops, I mistakenly got Loomer's first name wrong. It's Laura not Lori.

1677079434307.png

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump has now joined the party in disseminating the bull*** as to be expected. I originally said I would call bull**** on him if he did and I would give him credit if he didn't. He chose the bull*** route.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Trump has now joined the party in disseminating the bull*** as to be expected. I originally said I would call bull**** on him if he did and I would give him credit if he didn't. He chose the bull*** route.
    What a ****. I think the headline from that article should be, "Trump Attacks DeSantis, Praises Crist".

Edit: Filter didn't work as expected.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Even leftist media outlets are calling it out for what it was. Maybe I shouldn't point it out. I can imagine the Trump World headline reading. "DeSantis wins the "coveted" endorsement of leftist media outlets."

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It doesn’t matter. Trumpers are too eager to swallow it. And frankly it was predictable. Inevitable. Trump would not let that opportunity go. I don’t think his ego would let him.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It doesn’t matter. Trumpers are too eager to swallow it. And frankly it was predictable. Inevitable. Trump would not let that opportunity go. I don’t think his ego would let him.
    I don't recall DeSantis ever disseminating any bull**** about Trump. If he has and someone can point it out I will call bull**** on him as well. I don't endorse that kind of **** from either side.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't recall DeSantis ever disseminating any bull**** about Trump. If he has and someone can point it out I will call bull**** on him as well. I don't endorse that kind of **** from either side.
    Trump has a style of fighting, Desantis has a style of fighting, they are not the same. I endorse a guy that slugs at rivals like an alpha. All this nonsense you post is just trying to shackle the Trump style, a continuation of TDS…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump has a style of fighting, Desantis has a style of fighting, they are not the same. I endorse a guy that slugs at rivals like an alpha. All this nonsense you post is just trying to shackle the Trump style, a continuation of TDS…
    Got it. Trump's style consists of disseminating bull**** and you are ok with it. That speaks volumes about you as a Trump supporter. Win at all costs. The end justifies the means. That sounds like a Democrat mantra. I guess throwing rabbit punches at party rivals while slugging it out is an "alpha" style that you admire. I don't. And as usual you dismiss everything as TDS.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Win at all costs. The end justifies the means.
    YES SIR! All my life the republicans and conservatives played pansies to the leftist bullies, that is how they got control of everything, that is why republicans are afraid to say anything, the leftist media will turn it around on them. Well there is a fighter that will turn it around on all of them just like has been done to republicans and conservatives for as long as I can remember.

Sorry that hurts your delicate sensibilities…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    YES SIR! All my life the republicans and conservatives played pansies to the leftist bullies, that is how they got control of everything, that is why republicans are afraid to say anything, the leftist media will turn it around on them. Well there is a fighter that will turn it around on all of them just like has been done to republicans and conservatives for as long as I can remember.

Sorry that hurts your delicate sensibilities…
    Save it Mike. This isn't about taking on leftist bullies and the media. It's about using bull**** tactics against a Republican rival unless you consider DeSantis to be a leftist bully. Sorry for triggering you. I know you are hypersensitive about your alpha fighter.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Save it Mike. This isn't about taking on leftist bullies and the media. It's about using bull**** tactics against a Republican rival unless you consider DeSantis to be a leftist bully. Sorry for triggering you. I know you are sensitive about your alpha fighter.
    What a deflection! You get your undies in a bunch every time. A guy that clearly did not read the thread posts and you pounce like you did the first time. You keep your Queensberry rules…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What a deflection! You get your undies in a bunch every time. A guy that clearly did not read the thread posts and you pounce like you did the first time. You keep your Queensberry rules…
    Talk about deflection. Who hasn't read what thread posts about this current issue? Maybe you didn't fully read my recent thread post when I said that I don't recall DeSantis ever disseminating bull*** about Trump.

I'm pretty sure if he has your panties would be all twisted and you would be raising holy hades shouting FOUL!!! from the roof tops about it. Like I said If someone can point it out to me, I will call bull**** on him as well. I don't endorse that kind of **** from either candidate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Talk about deflection. Who hasn't read what thread posts about this current issue? Maybe you didn't fully read my recent thread post when I said that I don't recall DeSantis ever disseminating bull*** about Trump.

I'm pretty sure if he has you would be raising holy hades shouting FOUL!!! from the roof tops. about it. If someone can point it out to me, I will call bull**** on him as well. Like I said I don't endorse that kind of **** from either candidate.
    Those that did not defend Trump from this type of stuff but defend DeSantis are hypocrites…

Top Bottom