• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Those that did not defend Trump from this type of stuff but defend DeSantis are hypocrites…
    When have I never defended Trump from this kind of stull? I've already said that I would call bull**** on DeSantis if he were to deaminate bull*** about Trump, and I have also acknowledged that Trump has been treated unfairly at times. Like I've said repeatedly if someone can point out where DeSantis has unfairly disseminated bull**** about Trump, I will be the first one to call bull*** on him as well.

Another point I would like to bring to your attention is when a member said DeSantis never came out as a fellow Republican and defended Trump about that bull*** raid on Mara Lago carried out at the hands of the Democrats and their FBI and DOJ toadies. SD4L pointed to a few instances where DeSantis did, and that member had the courtesy to thank SD4L for pointing it out and said he was wrong.

Now I suppose it would have been fair game according to you if DeSantis were to have trashed Trump with it instead to try and score some political points. **** Queensbury rules, right?

Keep going with your ad hom mike because that's all you've got.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Who said that I have never defended Trump from this kind of stull. I've already said that I would call bull**** on DeSantis if he were to deaminate bull*** about Trump, and I have also acknowledged that Trump has been untreated fairly at times.

Another point I would like to bring up is that when a member said that DeSantis never came out as a fellow Republican and defended Trump about that bull*** raid on Mara Lago SD4L pointed to a few instances where DeSantis did. Now I suppose it would have been fair game according to you if DeSantis were to have trashed Trump with it to try and score some political points. **** Queensbury rules, right?

Not every post applies to you but you sure believe it does by reaction. You do not get to set the rules of campaigns for anyone other than yourself.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not every post applies to you but you sure believe it does by reaction. You do not get to set the rules of campaigns for anyone other than yourself.
    I can only assume that you were including me as one of "those" because you have been railing at me about my reaction and brushed it all off as "TDS". Seems to me you were lumping me in with your "TDS" crowd.

You started attacking me, so I was responding to your posts, quite effectively I might add as evidenced by your repeated ad hom. I haven't said anything to you or attacked you other than to respond to your posts directed at me. If you were expecting me to lie down and cave in to your usual tactics you would be sadly mistaken. I gave back as good as I got and then some. Have a good day. I won't address you any further unless I have to respond to another attack post directed at me.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Got it. Trump's style consists of disseminating bull**** and you are ok with it. That speaks volumes about you as a Trump supporter. Win at all costs. The end justifies the means. That sounds like a Democrat mantra. I guess throwing rabbit punches at party rivals while slugging it out is an "alpha" style that you admire. I don't. And as usual you dismiss everything as TDS.
    It's not like we haven't seen this before.

It's more of that juvenile :poop: he likes to throw around. Truth doesn't matter, only that he is being mean to someone that "deserves it".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump has a style of fighting, Desantis has a style of fighting, they are not the same. I endorse a guy that slugs at rivals like an alpha. All this nonsense you post is just trying to shackle the Trump style, a continuation of TDS…
    So you like the guy who lies to manipulate his own acolytes? Godspeed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    YES SIR! All my life the republicans and conservatives played pansies to the leftist bullies, that is how they got control of everything, that is why republicans are afraid to say anything, the leftist media will turn it around on them. Well there is a fighter that will turn it around on all of them just like has been done to republicans and conservatives for as long as I can remember.

Sorry that hurts your delicate sensibilities…
    Now c'mon. I think we've all been irritated and frustrated with Republicans and their ***** attitude all this time. All they had to do is stand up to Democrats. They don't have to make **** up, because people can tell when you make **** up. Like everyone but the Trumpers figured out right away that the conservative treehouse or whatever it was, made **** up about Soros endorsing DeSantis. When you make **** up, people throw it back at you. That's not fighting back. Trump is doing it for your sake anyway. You're the only ones buying it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I hadn't heard of the Queensbury Rules. Which is weird because I'm a boxing fan. Or at least I was back when boxing was shown on TV. Ingo never fails to educate, for better or worse. I'm placing the odds of D'tis entering the race at 49/51 (will/won't). He has a lot going for him but is he personally ready? He just won Gov. This next election cycle is going to be a **** show. Other than maybe committing a political error, does he lose much waiting one more cycle? I'm putting the odds of ¡Niki! being on the R ticket, in any capacity, at 1/91.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey, I'm all for suspending the Queensbury rules and engaging them with a taste of their own medicine when it comes to dishing out much deserved pain to the leftist Democrats and the MSM for what they've done. I say'"give'em hell"

IMO DeSantis hasn't earned any of those bull**** tactics. If Trump has legit issues with DeSantis as a party rival over party matters without resorting to disseminating undeserved bull**** I'm fine with that and I'm willing to consider what he has to say.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don't mean to be going on here but I have nothing better to do and I'm not ready to call it a night just yet.

DeSantis has had a lot of incoming **** launched at him lately by the Democrats and the MSM. Maybe not as much as Trump has but he's been getting his fair share. DeSantis takes off the gloves and gives it right back to them in spades. In that respect Trump and DeSantis as Republicans are on the same side fighting the same fight.

DeSantis has been focusing on taking it to the leftist Democrats and the MSM instead of retuning fire at Trump when he has been attacked with bull**** Soros wants them to get into a slugfest. He has said as much. So far DeSantis hasn't taken the bait from either Soros or Trump for that matter, and he would be wise not to.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ****. I just heard DeSantis refer to “chamber of commerce Republicans”.

************! That’s MY term for them! *******. Stop stealing my bit!
    Did he get an endorsement?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did he get an endorsement?
    No, he used it disparagingly, much like I do, because he's a copycat **********er.

He was asked about whether his tech legislation was a failure since the lower courts struck it down. He blamed democrat appointed judges and "chamber of commerce Republican" judges for it failing in the courts. You know. Like a copycat **********er would. He also added that when he signed that legislation he said that it would likely go to the Supreme Court.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. Technically it's not an exact copycat. I say chamber-o-commerce republicans. But close enough to call DeSantis a copycat **********er.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No, he used it disparagingly, much like I do, because he's a copycat **********er.

He was asked about whether his tech legislation was a failure since the lower courts struck it down. He blamed democrat appointed judges and "chamber of commerce Republican" judges for it failing in the courts. You know. Like a copycat **********er would. He also added that when he signed that legislation he said that it would likely go to the Supreme Court.
    That rat bastage. I'd say he owes you a quarter. Pay up *****!

Top Bottom