• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guarantee that @jamil has typed the letters GWP more than anyone on this forum, and way more times than any links to their news posts have been posted. Pissed off is emotion…
    Pissed off is what I felt when I found out they lied. Now, skepticism is what I apply. That’s not emotional.

Why doesn’t it **** you off when you find out they lied?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, it's UNFAIR [stampy footie]

As a Trump supporter, you have my deepest sympathy. That **** NEVER happens to us
    I know Bug. Your "stampy footie" hurts. When have I ever said things like this haven't happened to Trump?

I don't endorse that kind of **** either. (Pun intended.)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is all you have in response to the points I've raised playing miniMe for jamil?

The important takeaway from what Soros said is not how it was presented as you have gone on about. Give some thought to why someone who usually plays his hand close to vest would say exactly that knowing it would be reported - and it is too early to be sowing dissent between Trump and DeSantis when DeSantis hasn't even declared. For my money, he is aiming to damage Trump, and be honest with yourself and ask why if, as he also said, Trump is pathetic. If he isn't a danger then why attack him. It doesn't add up
    That is a **** load of supposition you got going on. You have to ad more assumptions to make it mean what you want it to mean.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not as many as you have to ignore to make it mean what you want it to mean

Soros is nothing if not calculating, he plays the long game and he does not speak off the cuff

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is all you have in response to the points I've raised playing miniMe for jamil?

The important takeaway from what Soros said is not how it was presented as you have gone on about. Give some thought to why someone who usually plays his hand close to vest would say exactly that knowing it would be reported - and it is too early to be sowing dissent between Trump and DeSantis when DeSantis hasn't even declared. For my money, he is aiming to damage Trump, and be honest with yourself and ask why if, as he also said, Trump is pathetic. If he isn't a danger then why attack him. It doesn't add up
    I'll just skip your first line there Bug. Obviously, you endorse your miniMe.

It appears to me that CTH and GWP are trying to make it a hit piece on DeSantis That is what I have been addressing all along. If you go back a little way, I've already said that Soros has an ulterior motive for saying what he said and he is using his glowing opinion of DeSantis to carry it out.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not as many as you have to ignore to make it mean what you want it to mean

Soros is nothing if not calculating, he plays the long game and he does not speak off the cuff
    All I have to do is say what Soros said. I don’t have to infer anything. You’ve added assumptions in your last paragraph that you think justify the thing you want to believe. At least you’re not trying to do the guilt-by-association that Mike kept courting the last couple of days. Yours is just, Trump must be great because Soros is trying to destroy him. But it’s obvious to casual observers that he wants Republicans to lose. And division is what he’s saying is the best way to do it. And that makes sense. But it’s just not the sense you want.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll just skip your first line there Bug. Obviously, you endorse your miniMe.

It appears to me that CTH and GWP are trying to make it a hit piece on DeSantis That is what I have been addressing all along. If you go back a little way, I've already said that Soros has an ulterior motive for saying what he said and he is using his glowing opinion of DeSantis to carry it out.
    WTF is a miniMe?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The bottom line for me is to let it play out in the primary. I'm not gonna be swayed by what Soros or CTH/GWP are trying to do. I have more intelligence than what Kari Lake has to buy into that kind of bull**** and perpetuate it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom