• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Okay. I’ll take your word for it. So it’s Conservative Treehouse that lied to you. And GWP perpetuated it. If GWP were honest they’d report what Soros actually said. Well. So would CTH.
    No one lied to anyone. They posted an accurate quote and gave an opinion on that quote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am able to dispassionately view news from many sources and not get emotional about them. GWP often posts info from other sites, as in this case, though I suspect they agree with CT, but I can see through a lot if that stuff.
    It’s not emotion. In fact, I know you understand the concept. When you’re lied to and manipulated, the source has proven itself untrustworthy. It pisses me off. But the decision not to trust that source is not emotional. It’s learned experience.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Okay. I’ll take your word for it. So it’s Conservative Treehouse that lied to you. And GWP perpetuated it. If GWP were honest they’d report what Soros actually said. Well. So would CTH.
    And now Kari Lake is perpetuating it. We'll see if Trump joins the party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For the life of me I thought it was to rile up the DeSantis Savior Syndrome folks up…
    I told you. There is no DeSantis cult. Most everyone here that has expressed a positive opinion about DeSantis has also expressed a wait and see attitude. Only a few have expressed a neverTrumper attitude. And even they have not expressed anything like the fierce loyalty you have.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I told you. There is no DeSantis cult. Most everyone here that has expressed a positive opinion about DeSantis has also expressed a wait and see attitude. Only a few have expressed a neverTrumper attitude. And even they have not expressed anything like the fierce loyalty you have.
    I'm trying to start a NH cult.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It’s not emotion. In fact, I know you understand the concept. When you’re lied to and manipulated, the source has proven itself untrustworthy. It pisses me off. But the decision not to trust that source is not emotional. It’s learned experience.
    I guarantee that @jamil has typed the letters GWP more than anyone on this forum, and way more times than any links to their news posts have been posted. Pissed off is emotion…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Twitter helped Kari with what was really said. She hasn't come back and commented since.
    View attachment 256881
    Kari Lake fell into the GWP bull**** pit that he got via way of CTH. They trapped her with what they were intending to do with their obvious DeSantis hit piece. She fell into it face first and now she's trying to trap others into falling in the pit.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly. If you read the statement that Soros gave, he did not endorse DeSantis. IM wants to deal with facts so here it is. Soros was only giving his opinion of DeSantis. He did not say he supports DeSantis. Very big distinction there.

Seems to me the author of the article was framing it as an endorsement by adding his own take (deliberately IMO) to make it look like one. I call bull**** on the author and bull**** on Kari Lake as well.
    Why do you worship DeSantis?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's that all you got in response. Your typical smartass comments?
    Is all you have in response to the points I've raised playing miniMe for jamil?

The important takeaway from what Soros said is not how it was presented as you have gone on about. Give some thought to why someone who usually plays his hand close to vest would say exactly that knowing it would be reported - and it is too early to be sowing dissent between Trump and DeSantis when DeSantis hasn't even declared. For my money, he is aiming to damage Trump, and be honest with yourself and ask why if, as he also said, Trump is pathetic. If he isn't a danger then why attack him. It doesn't add up

Top Bottom