• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Grateful loyal politicians seeking a higher office patiently wait their turn.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm starting to think DeSantis would be a good choice for Trump as his running mate. He is able to get the message out there that Trump doesn't seem to be able to.
    Can't happen because they both live in Florida.
    It would be nice though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can't happen because they both live in Florida.
    It would be nice though.

Yeah it could. Trump just needs to declare another state his residence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not to mention he wears lifts in his cowboy boots.
    Trump could wear a sock in his pants to make himself look "bigger" and the Trumpers would defend it.

It's petty to try to make oneself look taller than he is. Pretty silly. Also silly is to make a huge deal of it. If that's all you got, you got silly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It cannot happen because they are from the same state. They would have to forgo Florida EC votes if they did…
    The naysayers are correct. Regardless of rules, Trump's ass is too chapped to pick DeSantis. He feels slighted as if DeSantis owes him fealty. It's a bug not a feature.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    'Cause DeSantis is in her lane and in her way

Edit: So let me see if I get this straight. Haley attacking DeSantis is evidence he is a contender, but EVERYONE attacking Trump means no such thing

That's ridiculous. You keep arguing against what no one is saying. No one has said Trump is not a contender. He's the front runner by a lot for **** sake!

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Grateful loyal politicians seeking a higher office patiently wait their turn.
    Trump never has, nor ever will, "play" by any such "rules"... but expects his opponents in the GOP primary to do so... even though it's no longer his "turn", he lost his turn in 2020.

Who is it that's delusional?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump never has, nor ever will, "play" by any such "rules"... but expects his opponents in the GOP primary to do so... even though it's no longer his "turn", he lost his turn in 2020.

Who is it that's delusional?
    Maybe I should've added a last line to convey what I sarcastically meant. "It's what's expected of them."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bug. He posts about it often, if not rules then strong suggestions
    I would think if one posts:

Trump never has, nor ever will, "play" by any such "rules"... but expects his opponents in the GOP primary to do so...
    They would be able to reference the rules for others.

even though it's no longer his "turn", he lost his turn in 2020.
    This “turn” thing expressed here, when is it your “turn”? My “turn”? Are we referenced in the “rules” on “turns”?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would think if one posts:

They would be able to reference the rules for others.

This “turn” thing expressed here, when is it your “turn”? My “turn”? Are we referenced in the “rules” on “turns”?
    It's a subjective rule based on the decision of the poster

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Grateful, Loyal, politician? That is some stupid :poop:

He has run a horrible campaign, and he probably overestimated how vulnerable Trump was. On top of that, all of the legal nonsense has probably helped Trump more than anyone guessed it would. Just as in 2016, the more the media and Democrats go after Trump, the more support he gets.
    So, perhaps explain why Trump vastly outpolls him in the state where I hear endlessly that he performed miracles in?

I said it long ago, people won't go for the cheap knock-off when they can have the real thing - and they don't much like his Ides of March campaign style. DeSantis thought Trump was on the ropes and that is what motivated him to go for it. What had Trump done for him lately

His only hope in '28 is if enough Trump partisans die of old age to affect the numbers because they aren't going to forgive and forget

Top Bottom