• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This “turn” thing expressed here, when is it your “turn”? My “turn”? Are we referenced in the “rules” on “turns”?
    What about a 180 degree 'turn', in immediate response to GOPe pressure, on a politician's expressed opinion that the Ukraine war is not particularly important to America

Is THAT the kind of (high G) turn of which you speak?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So, perhaps explain why Trump vastly outpolls him in the state where I hear endlessly that he performed miracles in?

I said it long ago, people won't go for the cheap knock-off when they can have the real thing - and they don't much like his Ides of March campaign style. DeSantis thought Trump was on the ropes and that is what motivated him to go for it. What had Trump done for him lately

His only hope in '28 is if enough Trump partisans die of old age to affect the numbers because they aren't going to forgive and forget
    I think I already did.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What if he wore 3 inch lifts in his cowboy boots? :coffee:

Would there be excuses made for THAT level of insecurity?
    No one is defending DeSantis's use of lifts or whatever. I said Trumpers would suddenly not care about that kinda stuff if it were Trump doing something like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where would one find these “rules” of whose “turn” it is?
    I dunno. Ask Trump. He's the one with the chapped ass because DeSantis didn't kiss the ring and wait his turn. I mean. C'mon. You guys know this. You've whined about it already, probably in this very thread. Your ass is chapped about it too.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dunno. Ask Trump. He's the one with the chapped ass because DeSantis didn't kiss the ring and wait his turn. I mean. C'mon. You guys know this. You've whined about it already, probably in this very thread. Your ass is chapped about it too.
    That is asinine to say. I like DeSantis. I felt like watching a movie where the guy has a double barrel shotgun and he pulls both triggers, leaving nothing for another shot. Would have preferred we were talking about DeSantis in the other barrel in case something happens and we need a second shot rather than discussing his campaign imploding and hoping he can regroup for 2028…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is asinine to say. I like DeSantis. I felt like watching a movie where the guy has a double barrel shotgun and he pulls both triggers, leaving nothing for another shot. Would have preferred we were talking about DeSantis in the other barrel in case something happens and we need a second shot rather than discussing his campaign imploding and hoping he can regroup for 2028…
    I'm not the one talking about rules saying people have to wait their turn. But for those of you who are, you might remember when you guys complained that DeSantis needed to wait his turn. Surely you remember that Mike.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not the one talking about rules saying people have to wait their turn. But for those of you who are, you might remember when you guys complained that DeSantis needed to wait his turn. Surely you remember that Mike.
    We don’t have too many AF candidates but to blast ‘‘em all off at once is stupid when there is a formidable leader.

I was not talking rules, I was asking for the rules others posted like they exist in reality.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We don’t have too many AF candidates but blast ‘‘em all off at once.

I was not talking rules, I was asking for the rules others posted like they exist in reality.
    I'm glad you have this change of heart.

And about rules. Democrats have rules. They're supposed to wait their turn, like Biden waited his turn in 2016, in part because it was Hillary's turn. As far as the GOP, Trump was quite upset (along with several people here) that DeSantis didn't wait his turn. Now, if you're saying you're not butthurt about DeSantis being in the race, and let's give him space because we need viable AF candidates, well, I'm down for that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nonsense, we're just kicking back watching the DeSantis campaign

Aerobatic-Maneuvers.png copy.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm glad you have this change of heart.

And about rules. Democrats have rules. They're supposed to wait their turn, like Biden waited his turn in 2016, in part because it was Hillary's turn. As far as the GOP, Trump was quite upset (along with several people here) that DeSantis didn't wait his turn. Now, if you're saying you're not butthurt about DeSantis being in the race, and let's give him space because we need viable AF candidates, well, I'm down for that.
    I have had no change of heart. This was my first post in this thread

A lot to learn about Desantis. Who are his financial backers? Club For Growth and other globalists? Is really conservative or a product of his Yale and Harvard educations? Is he the real deal or playing a part?
    Which made you butt hurt because I was asking hard questions about your not your guy…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have had no change of heart. This was my first post in this thread
    Not saying it the first post isn't the same thing as not saying it.
    Which made you butt hurt because I was asking hard questions about your not your guy…
    I think my reply was something to the effect of asking what evidence you have. But that has nothing to do with this discussion.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Kurt is a DeSantis supporter, BTW
    DeSantis is better on the issues than Trump, but the fact is that Trump is more than good enough on policy. Yeah, he’s had some fails, like his COVID nonsense, but an actual conservative should be thrilled to have another Trump presidency compared with another term of the pinko freaknik that is the Biden show. You can be annoyed by DJT’s dumb nicknames and ridiculous social media ramblings, but none of that matters. He is not running to be your buddy or role model. He’s running to be your president.
    Trende points out the Trump is ahead in several battleground states, including ones he lost pretty decisively in 2020. Again, Trump was rarely, if ever, ahead in many of those races not just in 2020 but in 2016 as well. And as Trende points out, a shift of 40,000 votes in various battleground states would have won him his second term in 2020. Trende concludes that, at the moment, not only can Trump win next November, but that Trump is likely to.
    But even if he is convicted, will you think less of Trump? I won’t, because every single charge against him is an attempt to frame an innocent man so the Democrats can steal the election.
    Polls show increased support by black and latinx Americans – the latter, in large part, because Trump doesn’t call them latinx. And, after siding against Israel and in favor of genocidal barbarians, some Jewish voters may well re-think their traditional support of the Democrat Party. If Trump manages to come away with just a small increase in minority voting, that could really screw over the Democrats. And maybe he will improve on 2022 and motivate his own voters, many of whom only recently came into politics just because of him and are not habitual voters. It won’t hurt if suburbanites who hate his mean tweets decide mean tweets are better than seven dollar gas.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Talking about nonsense. You were one of the whiners. lol

:tantrum: DeSantis didn't wait his turn. He's a turn coat. He's not loyal to Trump. Boo hoo. :tantrum:
    I think you might need to keep that ***-chap creme a bit closer to home, there Homero :cool:

Remember, supposedly you don't have a guy. Gotta keep up appearances

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you might need to keep that ***-chap creme a bit closer to home, there Homero :cool:

Remember, supposedly you don't have a guy. Gotta keep up appearances

What guy? You guys acted like you have no idea where the rules come from. The rules came from YOU! You whined about DeSantis not waiting his turn. That's the discussion. But I can see why you guys don't want to talk about that now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kurt is a DeSantis supporter, BTW
    I don't see anything there I fundamentally disagree with, except the implications if Trump is convicted. Personally, it would not affect how I would vote in November. I'd vote for Trump whether he's convicted or not. I'm voting for an outcome. However the polls that show Trump is beating Biden head to head now, suggest that it's not as cut and dried if he gets convicted.

I think part of why Trump is winning is the working class vote, including blacks and latinos. Hopefully that stays strong regardless of his conviction status. But anyway, how a conviction would impact the election is TBD. We'll see. Maybe ClownWorld™ > voting for a fellon. It is in my view.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No. But one hopefully has evidence if they want to suggest something is true through asking it as a question.

A lot to learn about Desantis. Who are his financial backers? Club For Growth and other globalists? Is really conservative or a product of his Yale and Harvard educations? Is he the real deal or playing a part?

What in there is suggesting anything? He went to Yale and Harvard, if conservatives have learned anything it that the Ivy League grads are at best questionable. Asking who funded him is problematic?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What guy? You guys acted like you have no idea where the rules come from. The rules came from YOU! You whined about DeSantis not waiting his turn. That's the discussion. But I can see why you guys don't want to talk about that now.
    Dude, you're coming unhinged

We don't make the rules, circumstances do. Given the fact that DeSantis has totally burnt down his chances in '24, and the stench of how he handled things will still stick to him in '28, you don't sound much like your old 'actions have consequences' self

People who like Trump are not going to be inclined to look favorably upon DeSantis' future endeavors, and A LOT of people like Trump - if you believe the polling, about 4x as many as like DeSantis. Do the math, he would have been much better off to have waited until '28, but no- he thought it was his time and he could shiv Trump because;expediency

The proof something something pudding (fingers)

Top Bottom