• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm starting to think DeSantis would be a good choice for Trump as his running mate. He is able to get the message out there that Trump doesn't seem to be able to.
    It can’t happen though because he’s a traitor in the eyes of Trump supporters. They’ve already circled the wagons of hate. I’m not even sure 4 years would dissolve the animosity.

Reactions: oze

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Newsom survived a recall election and has failed at one job after another, but continuously moved up the political ladder. I think it would be premature to count him out. The big machine is still shopping for a Joe replacement.

Dems will close ranks and the machine will fire up as soon as the real nominee is decided regardless of who.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It can’t happen though because he’s a traitor in the eyes of Trump supporters. They’ve already circled the wagons of hate. I’m not even sure 4 years would dissolve the animosity.
    Not to mention he wears lifts in his cowboy boots.

• Haha

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They seem to have forgiven Ted. DeSantis would be a better partner than Pence was.

Of course, I am not sure DeSantis would be a good yes man, so that could be an issue.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You don't pay enough attention. If Trump selected DeSantis we would hear about how he is the perfect selection and the 6D chess game that took place to make it happen.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Newsom survived a recall election and has failed at one job after another, but continuously moved up the political ladder. I think it would be premature to count him out. The big machine is still shopping for a Joe replacement.

Dems will close ranks and the machine will fire up as soon as the real nominee is decided regardless of who.
    They will not play their hand until the very last moment. There will be little time for a full court press against the new candidate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It cannot happen because they are from the same state. They would have to forgo Florida EC votes if they did…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Regardless of the state issue. It would never happen. I don't believe Trump would pick DeSantis.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Okay I won't mention that he wears lifts in his cowboy boots.

giphy.webp

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    LOL…if DS is so far behind, such an insignificant challenger, lots of folks surely spend lots of dollars and calories trying to run him off the campaign trail.

I saw an article a short time ago that Haley has spent the majority of her campaign dollars attacking DS and $0 attacking Trump. Wonder why that would be?
    'Cause DeSantis is in her lane and in her way

Edit: So let me see if I get this straight. Haley attacking DeSantis is evidence he is a contender, but EVERYONE attacking Trump means no such thing

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Dude, the people who hate Trump made their bed. Kurt Schlichter knows what time it is

"Being aesthetically offended by a politician is as silly as being devoted to one – your relationship with a politician should be entirely transactional "

While you endlessly preach that it is counterproductive to uncritically support a candidate you seem unable to understand that to uncritically hate a candidate is equally counterproductive

You should be supporting the man best positioned to defeat the Democrats in 2024, not clutching your pearls and hoping for [not]Your Guy to somehow pull it out of his ***

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would say this. If Trump were POTUS and DeSantis were VP we would be in a much better position if he were second in line than we are now with the current dip**** VP by far.

But once again this talk is all moot because it's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom