• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    wait, there was a DEBATE on the tube tonight? I thought it was just Obama and Romney in a bullsh*t clown show.

I agree with you and repped you for that comment, however there are many many "undecided voters" who measure a candidate by what he says and not his record. Therefore, the debates are important in influencing those voters.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    MSNBC is not happy. Maddow keeps asking over and over why BO never mentioned the 47% tape.

Thats all you have Rachael? What a douche-bag.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Please note that we rarely see Obummer being challenged at any level. He is totally surrounded with butt kissers and the media yes men. Even he believes his lies. To watch someone actually make him explain his canned sound bite comments and rhetoric is a joy to those of us who see him for the empty suit he really is.

And the establishment again wins. There were two empty suits on that stage, not one.
    ...increased military spending, saving social security, govt in education.... am I the only one that listened to what Romney was saying (and Obama agreeing)? We've been had. They're talking about philosophical policies that make lil difference, but the stuff that keeps them in power, they give lip service, when asked, and then get back to "philosophizing."

(I honestly may write-in my pick)

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    MSNBC is not happy. Maddow keeps asking over and over why BO never mentioned the 47% tape.

Come on? Maddow tried to claim that Glocks can be snuck through airport security because their metal components are somehow invisible to metal detectors as little as a year ago. In other words, she's not that damned smart.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I saw several people on CNN saying that Romney clearly won. I don't know what broadcast y'all are watching... They said he was not alert, looked like he didn't want to be there, and didn't have many answers or facts. They said Obama kept saying Romney didn't have any specifics even though he repeatedly gave them and Obama DIDN'T. I was surprised to hear this on CNN.

Also, best part of the night...

Romney, "I have been in business for 25 years, and I have never heard of a tax cut for moving a business out of the country. If you honestly believe that, you need a better accountant."

O'Donnell on MSNBC said it was not their place to pick a winner or loser in the debate, the public will decide. :):

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    O'Donnell on MSNBC said it was not their place to pick a winner or loser in the debate, the public will decide. :):
    O'Donnell? Man, MSNBC will let anyone on now'days.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

There are tapes of Obama saying those on welfare are a majority coalition who can be called upon to elect their champions. Romney pointed it out, Obama said he was Goingyo manipulate a group of people to vote for
    Him. That's not a winning debate for him

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And the establishment again wins. There were two empty suits on that stage, not one.
    ...increased military spending, saving social security, govt in education.... am I the only one that listened to what Romney was saying (and Obama agreeing)? We've been had. They're talking about philosophical policies that make lil difference, but the stuff that keeps them in power, they give lip service, when asked, and then get back to "philosophizing."

(I honestly may write-in my pick)

I can not disagree with you and keep a straight face. Welcome to the real world of politics.
    Hail to the new boss, same as the old boss.

I just enjoyed watching Obummer being held to task.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Every time Romney addresses Obama, he stared away. If Obama cannot face a challenger a a podium, how can he face an enemy with a gun or a nuke??

C8137A58-8B74-4602-BF2E-015C4C91A8EE-9382-00000A01D4F959CB.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Every time Romney addresses Obama, he stared away. If Obama cannot face a challenger a a podium, how can he face an enemy with a gun or a nuke??

C8137A58-8B74-4602-BF2E-015C4C91A8EE-9382-00000A01D4F959CB.jpg

My guess would be personally going on raid missions with the SEALs. He doesn't talk a big game, he is a man of action.

They're both complete garbage and I wouldn't let either of them babysit a stuffed animal.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008

Well, Ms. Madcow, I'm sure Romney was aching to mention a dead American ambassador and taped, verifiable lies about disaster funds to New Orleans.

Maybe next time, Rachael.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Romney is "concerned about the course of America in the last 4 years."
    Has he been living under a rock for the past half a century?

Top Bottom