• ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    1: this thread has gotten weird.

3: wtf is a colonialist and does Barack Obama truly hate them? Does anyone truly beleive this? Before that documentary came out nobody had ever heard the word colonalist before, now everyone has obama all figgered out.
    It would be a poor student of world history that didn't understand colonialism and its role in the histories of those nations that were subject to it.

It could be easily articulated that you WERE "hate mongering." Amazingly, this thread had stayed above the racial aspects until you implied that Obama and his father had it in for "white devils" and "Christianity." It hard to keep the reasoning behind hating Obama in order.
    That's a stretch. Iterating a hypothesis is not the same hate-mongering. And I think the Kenyan's history (that just irritates so many people I have to do it) is quite clear on his view of whites and what he'd like to see happen in terms of race relations.

How does a father who believes that white people are "Devils," have to audacity to marry a one, let alone sure a child with one...
    Does that child then, under the instruction of an absentee farther grow to hate white that raised him based solely on his genes?
    The U.S. WASP culture is unique throughout the world in equating procreation with respect and admiration. Impregnating the enemy's women was (is?) a common tactic. "If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out."

Virility in the African culture, too, is a characteristic viewed in high esteem.

And what of Obama's friend "Christian" pastor J. Wright? Is he aware that Obama is intent on destroying his faith?
    Neither Obama nor Wright are Christian. Claiming it doesn't make it true.

If you're going to hate the man, hate him for his policies. Don't hate him based on a perception spoon-fed to you by the ignorant and hateful, because in the end, you will be no different than those you rail against... Except, it won't be hearsay, it will be the truth.

Blah, blah, blah. What an insulting piece of garbage. Like you have any idea how someone arrives at an opinion.

Wow. I clicked on this thread trying to get an idea on what everyone in this thread thought about the debate. I am deeply saddened to say that after the last two pages, I have no desire to read the rest of this thread. I thought that we (INGO) were (was) better than that.
    Better than what? It's no longer acceptable to discuss how race is used as a weapon? Or that people are motivated by it? Or that those who are motivated by it are hypocritical in their efforts to condemn others who are motivated by it but for different purposes?

I was wondering the same thing. Does Obama hate colonies? Does he hate colonizing the world? Does he resent the British for colonizing North America? So many questions.
    I call BS. Colonialism was the 20th century tyranny du jour. You're either misrepresenting your knowledge or you aren't half the defender of liberty you claim to be. ;)

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Or the one about tax breaks for companies to move their operations overseas and Romney said something like: "I've been in business for 25 years and I don't know what you're talking about". Ziiiiinnnnnng!

That should of been when Romney should of also brought up the millions of stimulus dollars that went to china to build wind turbines.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That should of been when Romney should of also brought up the millions of stimulus dollars that went to china to build wind turbines.

In a way, he did when he threw the $90B of green energy subsidies in obama's face as a retort to oil subsidy canard. I can't remember if he also tied that to his political cronies or not.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    In a way, he did when he threw the $90B of green energy subsidies in obama's face as a retort to oil subsidy canard. I can't remember if he also tied that to his political cronies or not.
    Yes, he did. He said that most of the green energy money recipients were big contributors to the Obama campaign.

The Obamatard tried to keep an impassive face while Romney said it, but you could detect a flash of rage in his eyes.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, he did. He said that most of the green energy money recipients were big contributors to the Obama campaign.

The Obamatard tried to keep an impassive face while Romney said it, but you could detect a flash of rage in his eyes.

Poor Barry! Did that big bad Truth Enema give him a sore rear end?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I just remembered another good one from Romney that had smoke coming out of obamas ample ears... :laugh:

obama was trying to pin Romney on giving 4 billion in tax breaks to the oil
    companies...........

Romney retorted with "Yeah, 4 billion is nothing compared to the 90 billion you gave to green-energy companies that failed."

(obama looks down) :rofl:

and Romney quietly said "many of whom contributed greatly to your campaign".

Big O shook his head, like it was a cheap shot, pretty funny compared to the smack he's been talking all along.

Top Bottom