• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    So when does Obama's public affairs department... I mean, the mainstream media start defending the Obamatard by saying that he was probably preoccupied with his and Moochelle's anniversary dinner plans?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    So when does Obama's public affairs department... I mean, the mainstream media start defending the Obamatard by saying that he was probably preoccupied with his and Moochelle's anniversary dinner plans?

I can see them in the limo right now, Moochelle on the phone with Rev Wright and Barry all huddled in the corner with his knees up on the seat and his arms wrapped around them... Not a good night for Barry.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I would think the President might be better prepared to attack in the next debate. He does not want to be in the position of defending his policies or ideas again. Romney does seem to be a polished debater.

We will see how he does in the final debate as it is a tendency to remember the last as the only...

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    I would think the President might be better prepared to attack in the next debate. He does not want to be in the position of defending his policies or ideas again. Romney does seem to be a polished debater.

We will see how he does in the final debate as it is a tendency to remember the last as the only...

Would he qualify for the term "master?"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The great pyramids of Egypt are structurally sound. Why wouldn't the great pyramid scheme of America be structurally sound too?

Absolutely! We even have one of the Egyptian pyramids on the back of our greenback dollar!

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008

I expect the next debates will have some mainstream media, Obama stooges for moderators, and he'll have the type of debate he's god at -- he gets to spout his platitudes and talking points, and there is no actual rebuttal.

The Obamatard got his clock cleaned in this debate because IT WAS A DEBATE. Four years ago, the debates were nothing but both sides making a series of 2-minute speeches. Romney actually took the Commie in Chief to task on the things he was saying. It was harder for poor Barry than all those dozens of press conferences he's had over the last year.

Oh... wait...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

That, or he was preoccupied by the national security briefing he had on the looming war between Syria and Turkey. Not that he has any intention of doing any more than monitoring the situation.

Maybe this was all part of a clever rope-a-dope scheme by the Prez to let Romney wear himself out, and deliver a knockout blow in the last debate?:):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What did Romney accomplish tonight?

THIS:
    File:Broken.chair.jpg
    Broken.chair.jpg

Now that's funny:laugh:

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like a moth to a flame, I couldn't resist...I didn't want to watch, but I did; at least the last half or so.

Yep, Romney is not the small government, back-to-the-constitution guy many of us are looking for--no surprise. But it was refreshing seeing BHO challenged and about his only recourse being his tired chorus of class warfare tripe. BHO did his best to close the gap between him and Romney, to try to appear less redistributionist as he really is.

There, at the end, he couldn't help himself though...that "fair share" crap oozed out for a second. Maybe in the next debate, he'll be able to bring his teleprompter.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I didn't get home til it was over, so I missed the whole thing.
    I'm sure it'll pop up on youtube or something later (if it's not already there...haven't looked yet).

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    And this was not even about foreign policy. If you are Putin or Ahmajinedad or [insert world leader here] who would you rather be negotiating with?

And before anyone plays the libertarian - "we should avoid foreign entanglements" card, yes that's true. But we still have to negotiate with 'em. International relations is, and always will be, the business of one country screwing another.

Talk about a "reset" with Russia on foreign policy... :D

Top Bottom