• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Has anyone had physical attaction sexually dissapear just about in their relationship? If so how did you deal with it/ make it better?

This is one of the reasons that sin of flesh defiles a (wo)man so wickedly. Not only does it lead to expectations of a partner that don't exist outside of Hollywood, but you forget the foundation of your relationship to begin with. There is no such thing as the spark leaving a relationship if the souls are still dancing. Never loose respect for your partner, and try everyday to show them how much they mean to you. Intimacy should have nothing to do with physical attraction, as that is only the variable for the introduction.

:popcorn:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Thanks for the kind words...

I just came home to my half-empty house for the first time... keep those prayers coming, I am in a bad place right now

It's all about confidence Rambone. You need to keep your head in the game and look out for number one.....YOU! I had several awful break-ups over the years. They tore me apart. I can empathize with you. One day, I decided to take control. The next girl that dumped on me, I decided to take it with a grain of salt. She wanted to break up, I said "cool, have a nice life." And then, what do you know......she came crawling back. But by that time, I realized that I was too good for her and I was done playing games. Too many relationships are based on games spawned by insecurity and the acquisition of control. When you refuse to play the games, you automatically win. Focus on the enrichment of your own dreams and desires and positive things in the future will follow.......I promise;)

In the mean time, keep your head up and spend time with other people that are important to you in your life.:yesway:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    This is one of the reasons that sin of flesh defiles a (wo)man so wickedly. Not only does it lead to expectations of a partner that don't exist outside of Hollywood, but you forget the foundation of your relationship to begin with. There is no such thing as the spark leaving a relationship if the souls are still dancing. Never loose respect for your partner, and try everyday to show them how much they mean to you. Intimacy should have nothing to do with physical attraction, as that is only the variable for the introduction.

While I do agree with you, there are a ton of folks out their that this does not apply too. 99.9% of relationships fail because people falsely assume that their significant other will magically "complete" them. They think that the void in their life will be magically filled. After some time, reality kicks in and they realize that they don't even know what they want or who they are.........sorta like being "blinded by love." This is the very thing that may end the physical attraction.

Bottom line is that a lasting, functional relationship is built upon two honest, confident individuals that know exactly what they are getting into. It takes two strong people to make it work. When the weak get involved, erruption is inevitable.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    what i did was i turned to firearms, took about 2 weeks to actually stop thinking about here after being with her for 4 years, then guns took over my life, i started to obsess over them, then out of the clear blue not looking for a significant other i found her. it turned out she likes guns and hunting alot and she was and still is in the army, we dated for 2 years got married and now have a 1 yr old and another on the way... people say guns are bad but they infact helped me find my wife and my life. so i would have to says is hangout with the guys, shoot stuff and blow sh*t up and have a good time. things will fall into place just give it time.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thanks for the kind words...

I just came home to my half-empty house for the first time... keep those prayers coming, I am in a bad place right now

Yes, coming home to the half empty house or things around that remind you is the suck.
    Try rearranging your rooms, that helped me.

That will glaze over soon enough though.

You're just on a different path through life now than you thought you
    would be on at this time, the journey continues, and it really is a grand journey.
    Don't let the speed bumps get to you.

Take Care,
    Dave

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    also when you get married

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaue9tEd0A]YouTube - Flinstones Parody[/ame]

WELCOME TO MARRIGE

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Stay busy. Idle time is hard.

Don't feel that the time you had together was wasted. Learn from it. It is but a chapter in your life.
    Forget blaming her or yourself.
    Worry about only those things you have control over because any other is just wasted energy.
    Do something you have always wanted to do.
    I feel for you. Stay strong and remember, what don't kill you makes you stronger.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I dont know if you are religious or not but that can help. Just always remember if you think you are not enough without her then you will never be enough with her anyway. Keep your head up and focused on the future. There are millions of other single ladies out there. I will pray fro ya.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma

You seem to be assuming that the loss of interest is on the man's side.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Words of wisdom..........................
    Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

Top Bottom