• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Whatever the motives, whatever the perps, make book on it that it will be guns and gun owners who will be indicted by the usual suspects.
    Oh, and of course, America as a whole is guilty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Prayers for the officers, Dallas and the Nation.

i see Obama already released a statement mentioning the need for more gun control. Just amazing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Prayers to the family and friends of the fallen officers. Be careful out there LEOs (and the rest of us too).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Prayers for the officers, Dallas and the Nation.

i see Obama already released a statement mentioning the need for more gun control. Just amazing.
    Do I need a new dictionary? I see he has shifted from the terms "assault rifles" and "military style guns" to a new term "powerful weapons". Seems more inclusive which will come in handy when he starts seizing guns.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Do I need a new dictionary? I see he has shifted from the terms "assault rifles" and "military style guns" to a new term "powerful weapons". Seems more inclusive which will come in handy when he starts seizing guns.
    They had some woman on FNC this morning talking about scoped bolt action rifles and how they could be as deadly as an assault weapon... Who'd a thunk it?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    White men with AR-10s.

Is this true, or are you joking?

Just catching up now... Speculation is ex-military or something? Video shows shooter(s) using methods that show some sort of training?

I guess one shooter still remaining? Says "end is near" and claims bombs are all over dallas?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Shame tweet was deleted

Former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh caused outrage when he tweeted that the Dallas killings 'mean war'.Mr Walsh said, in a tweet that has now been deleted, '3 Dallas cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming for you.'
    After receiving a wave of criticism on social media, he clarified: 'I wasn't calling for violence, against Obama or anyone. Obama's words & BLM's deeds have gotten cops killed. Time for us to defend our cops.'

Top Bottom