• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That was brutal. It looked like after he shot him, he shot him again in the back!

The officer engaged him, and the shooter rushed him. I don't know if he just got lucky with making that decision, or he was smart enough tactically to know that if he got pinned down by one officer the game is up, as the calvary approached.

no jumping, no hopping, crouched low, not pressed against cover, rolling feet, straight ahead. **** they teach US that stuff!

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Me too. Shooter on the sidewalk, shooting from cover of columns of building. Looked like he bunkered the cop and maneuvered around the colum and shot him at about contact distance.

Do you know how hard it is teach people not to press against cover when fired upon? That's not an easy skill to pick up.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Do you know how hard it is teach people not to press against cover when fired upon? That's not an easy skill to pick up.

I know, believe me. I have a bad habit of sucking up to cover under stress. It is hard not to do it in training, I imagine it is much harder to not suck up to the cover when someone is actually shooting at you.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

Immediately before that, the shooter was firing the opposite direction around a different column. He fired a few shots, moved behind the column, fired a few shots from the opposite side and then moved to engage that officer who approached from behind him. That guy was using cover effectively and shooting on the move, being aggressive and effective. Bad deal. After that clip, it looked like he moved down the other side of the building, maybe went to his knees (to reload?) and then got back up and moved again.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If Isis was smart, this is what they would be doing, using violence to worsen existing social tensions. I just hope that if the shooters had training, they got it from a military or a foreign entity, not a domestic private training program.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Unless this can be tied to rightwing paramilitary types. These guys are experienced, militia or ex military or ISIS trained Jihadis

The average mindless thug with BLM is a "fire a few rounds blindly and haul ass" type.

This has the markings of a isis / isis wannabe duo taking advantage of the situation to create terror, destabilize and live to do it again another day.

I could be wrong but I doubt this is just two random BLM guys who bought some hot rifles last week.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    If Isis was smart, this is what they would be doing, using violence to worsen existing social tensions. I just hope that if the shooters had training, they got it from a military or a foreign entity, not a domestic private training program.

I thought of this exact thing too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Chief said three in custody, one still shooting. Of the three, two were in the car stopped on the highway. One was a female from the parking garage.

ALSO with all of this going on I'm watching the police guarding a 7-11 from protestors trying to go in... WTF.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Chief said three in custody, one still shooting. Of the three, two were in the car stopped on the highway. One was a female from the parking garage.

ALSO with all of this going on I'm watching the police guarding a 7-11 from protestors trying to go in... WTF.

When I look into my crystal ball, I see a young black man dancing in place waving his hands around and a fat white woman sticking a camera in a cop's face.

Top Bottom