• K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    4 officers deceased... One in custody.

Another pinned down.

Police chief is calling "AR-15" style rifle, "capable of hurting a lot of people."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's one perspective....think outside the box. Given "why" this protest was going on, you can't see any other reason why a black man might be wearing a bulletproof vest? Not saying that's how it is, but the attire wouldn't look all that out of place by a protester trying to make his point.
    I appreciate that, but I lean more toward's Occams Razor.

Now if he had only been wearing ONLY the armor and not the rest of the BOLO attire, OK. I can see an overreaction. But he fit the description to a tee. (black male, camo, armor)

Hope all the INGO LEOs stay safe this weekend. Hate the idea that you can't leave home to go to work and wonder if you will come home.
    No doubt. ALL LEOs are in my prayers tonite. INGO LEOs get an extra one. No matter how much you may annoy us sometimes, we still love you and appreciate your hard work and sacrifice. Stay safe out there.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    There is a guy on tv saying that since laws have changed people can walk around with their rifle open carrying all he wants. Before the police could have gone up to him and stopped him, but not now... He can just walk around with it, go wherever he wants and start shooting :dunno: However, supposedly the person that had the rifle open carried rifle, surrendered it to police and was not involved they are reporting. Saying that person was just making a point, and it's innocent use. We shall see.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Shooting at El Centro garage per the Dallas Fort Worth twitter feed. Suspect is in the building.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I appreciate that, but I lean more toward's Occams Razor.

Now if he had only been wearing ONLY the armor and not the rest of the BOLO attire, OK. I can see an overreaction. But he fit the description to a tee. (black male, camo, armor)

No doubt. ALL LEOs are in my prayers tonite. INGO LEOs get an extra one. No matter how much you may annoy us sometimes, we still love you and appreciate your hard work and sacrifice. Stay safe out there.

I'm not sure he's the right guy. Chief says they had no suspects in custody, after they took the other guy in custody.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So guy in vest is not one of them, and man with rifle is not one of them.

There were two shooters. Does that mean we still have two extant?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's what make me angry. Unlike other protests, where officers are confronting protesters, these officers were actually protecting the protesters. I hope that point isn't lost on the protesters.... though it probably will be.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    So guy in vest is not one of them, and man with rifle is not one of them.

There were two shooters. Does that mean we still have two extant?

It is being reported on TV that he is not a shooter. Apparently there are photos and people saying the guy was leaving with everyone else with the rifle slung over him and not involved.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It is being reported on TV that he is not a shooter. Apparently there are photos and people saying the guy was leaving with everyone else with the rifle slung over him and not involved.
    Person of interest turned himself in. Brother was interviewed saying he did nothing and was just exercising his rights.

One sniper still cornered in building. One apparently in custody, but they're not talking much about him.

Top Bottom