• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I have to wonder if mike obama is a BLM advocate.
    He has a great deal of pull being first lady.
    Remember: "my husband being elected president is the first time in my life I have been proud of America".

Shame on you. You need some transgender sensitivity training, asap.

;)

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Not even the first attack on an officer's home in Indy. Not sure why it's difficult to believe. Especially given the climate today.

I am a man and not a ****ing animal and when I try to understand the actions of an animal like this, I can not make heads or tails of it. Attacking an officer's family like this strikes me as being so immoral (and even ignoring morality, counterproductive to any goal I can think of) that I have a hard time believing it is real. I guess I do not correctly perceive the world we live in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am a man and not a ****ing animal and when I try to understand the actions of an animal like this, I can not make heads or tails of it. Attacking an officer's family like this strikes me as being so immoral (and even ignoring morality, counterproductive to any goal I can think of) that I have a hard time believing it is real. I guess I do not correctly perceive the world we live in.

The world they live in.

As we have discussed elsewhere using the word..."They" is not racist but a reference to a subculture filled with these idiots.
    No, we do not understand this as most of us have normal thought processes.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The world they live in.

As we have discussed elsewhere using the word..."They" is not racist but a reference to a subculture filled with these idiots.

So, you change one word for clarification and then have to add two additional lines to pre-defend against ongoing use of the race card that has appeared repeatedly in this thread. Sigh...

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The world they live in.

Correct,
    To be clear, I am not calling black people animals or trying to draw some kind of inference between the two. I have never personally known a black person that I would call a subhuman, savage, or animal. I have personally known white "people" that I would without hesitation call a subhuman, a savage, and an animal. I absolutely care about the character and conduct of the individual and do not give half a **** about their skin tone.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So, you change one word for clarification and then have to add two additional lines to pre-defend against ongoing use of the race card that has appeared repeatedly in this thread. Sigh...

That's because we're all closet racists. HAven't you been following along? It makes no difference what you say, how you say it etc. You're a racist. Closed minded racist. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's because we're all closet racists. HAven't you been following along? It makes no difference what you say, how you say it etc. You're a racist. Closed minded racist. :rolleyes:

Funny thing about this thread and the others, is that every instance....every single one.... of white people being referred to as "racists," by people participating in these threads, has been made by white people.

Kut (scratches his head....should I be worried?)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Funny thing about this thread and the others, is that every instance....every single one.... of white people being referred to as "racists," by people participating in these threads, has been made by white people.

You do it without using the word. You're sneaky like that so it doesn't come back on you. I commend you on that. Still underhanded and a ****ty way to do it, but you're quite successful at calling us racists without using the actual word. Kudos.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

It's cuz you got into their heads Kut. You make them feel that way without actually saying it. You make them view everything in racial terms.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    FTA: "Ratney is currently facing a charge of criminal recklessness with weapon or causing serious bodily injury in relation to Tuesday's incident."

What kind of BS charges are those?? Why not attempted murder?? Especially since the scumbag has been in and out of the revolving door that they call the "justice" system. *spits*
    Because that i s the statute the legislature enacted specifically for people who shoot into occupied structures but don't hit anyone?

I don't like it but that is what they did.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You do it without using the word. You're sneaky like that so it doesn't come back on you. I commend you on that. Still underhanded and a ****ty way to do it, but you're quite successful at calling us racists without using the actual word. Kudos.

Actually, thinking some more about it, every single white racial slur...every single one... again made by members of this forum, has been made by white people. Am I causing that too?

Kut (didn't know he had that type of persuasive power)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

By the way, does "us" consist?

Top Bottom