www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Clearing things up:

He wasn't at work, he was home on the XBOX getting his butt kicked.
    His wife and kid were home.
    There were several witnesses and a camera. Most were white. Camera not sure.
    There were 17 shell casings
    he was wearing a BLM shirt.

there is one part that makes the story almost unbelievable regarding the stupidity. It'll come out later.

Based on that description, and that he's on probation, GPS ankle monitor? (no need to confirm)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    President now speaking about the fallen officers. One of his better speeches so far. Glad it isn't being used for politics (yet).

Good. Unifying.

Obama: Dallas shooting not just demented but "racial hatred." Says the officers were "upholding the Constitutional rights of this country." "Dallas, I'm here to say that we must reject such despair." “we are not as divided as we seem.” Praises Dallas police: "We mourn fewer people today because of your brave actions" police "did not flinch." They "saved more lives than we will ever know."

George W. Bush in Dallas: "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.”

You can watch here:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/36191321...ute-to-fallen-dallas-officers/?#sp=watch-live

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    President now speaking about the fallen officers. One of his better speeches so far. Glad it isn't being used for politics (yet).

Good. Unifying.

Obama: Dallas shooting not just demented but "racial hatred." Says the officers were "upholding the Constitutional rights of this country." "Dallas, I'm here to say that we must reject such despair." “we are not as divided as we seem.” Praises Dallas police: "We mourn fewer people today because of your brave actions" police "did not flinch." They "saved more lives than we will ever know."

George W. Bush in Dallas: "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.”

You can watch here:

Live Breaking News Video | Streaming Video Coverage | Fox News

.... ok he's ruining this. What was an excellent speech is now getting into the realm of lecturing police about racial discrimination... at a police memorial.

Dammit. I wanted to like this. So close.... but he dropped from remembrance and fell right back into politicking.

Talking about Glocks and guns now. God.

"It’s easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book”

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    .... ok he's ruining this. What was an excellent speech is now getting into the realm of lecturing police about racial discrimination... at a police memorial.

Dammit. I wanted to like this. So close.... but he dropped from remembrance and fell right back into politicking.

I had no doubt in my mind he would **** it up.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Like I said, feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. And if you would slow down and read the post I was referring to when I replied "at his house", you would understand what I was talking about.

I don't really care if any INGO members believe me or like me. I do my job the way I do it, and until someone wants to sack up and do a ride along, you can believe whatever you want to believe about me.
    Why would we not believe you or Vitamink or Denny? I think some people just wanted some outside source of verification to present to others outside of INGO that may not even know anything about you guys like the members of INGO do.

That being said I can totally understand how you guys might be just a little emotional about everything that's been happening lately especially now that it hits so close to home.

I'm sorry that it has come to that point. I truly wish it were'nt so. All I can personally do is continue my support for the fine Law Enforcement Officers that go out and bust their tail and risk their lives everyday for each and everyone of us. It has'nt been for naught in my view.

That's all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Clearing things up:

He wasn't at work, he was home on the XBOX getting his butt kicked.
    His wife and kid were home.
    There were several witnesses and a camera. Most were white. Camera not sure.
    There were 17 shell casings
    he was wearing a BLM shirt.

there is one part that makes the story almost unbelievable regarding the stupidity. It'll come out later.

He immediately posted a video of the shooting and bragged about it on facebook? Please say yes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... I have never had such a 180 degree reaction to an Obama speech. This is now infuriating. The balls he has to lecture police departments at a police memorial... and give credit to BLM... and bring up how "easy it is to get guns"... Such a great start turned into absolute trash.

Actually thought he'd get through this with sincerity, character... respectfully... but no

"I've seen how inadequate my own words have been,” he said before launching into a 10 min. lecture on race, police brutality, gun violence..

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    ... I have never had such a 180 degree reaction to an Obama speech. This is now infuriating. The balls he has to lecture police departments at a police memorial... and give credit to BLM... and bring up how "easy it is to get guns"... Such a great start turned into absolute trash.

Actually thought he'd get through this with sincerity, character... respectfully... but no

"I've seen how inadequate my own words have been,” he said before launching into a 10 min. lecture on race, police brutality, gun violence..

He's a narcissistic ideologue before all else, this should not be a surprise.

Top Bottom