• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    .... ok he's ruining this. What was an excellent speech is now getting into the realm of lecturing police about racial discrimination... at a police memorial.

Dammit. I wanted to like this. So close.... but he dropped from remembrance and fell right back into politicking.

Talking about Glocks and guns now. God.

"It’s easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book”

Ricky-Ricardo-Double-Facepalm-OMG-Reaction-Gif.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ... I have never had such a 180 degree reaction to an Obama speech. This is now infuriating. The balls he has to lecture police departments at a police memorial... and give credit to BLM... and bring up how "easy it is to get guns"... Such a great start turned into absolute trash.

Actually thought he'd get through this with sincerity, character... respectfully... but no

"I've seen how inadequate my own words have been,” he said before launching into a 10 min. lecture on race, police brutality, gun violence..

UNPOSSIBLE! He is the great unifier!

And if you think otherwise, you are a damned racist!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    .... ok he's ruining this. What was an excellent speech is now getting into the realm of lecturing police about racial discrimination... at a police memorial.

Dammit. I wanted to like this. So close.... but he dropped from remembrance and fell right back into politicking.

Talking about Glocks and guns now. God.

"It’s easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book”

He is straight up political puppet to his masters.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was only able to listen to the begining few minutes and thought it was a good speech. The best I had ever heard from him.

It escalated quickly. I uncontrollably yelled at my radio when he made the "guns are easier than books" line. It went downhill from there.

Not that it would warrant it, but if something happens to me and this president is scheduled to attend my service, tell him no thanks. Rep Carson too. My widow would probably get up and slap the sh out of them if they showed up and turned my memorial into a political grandstand.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. You know, since you don't believe it happened because it hasn't made the news.

Trust, but verify. Can't share an incident without having verification on it.

No need to be a jerk, Frank.

I figure GPIA7R was likely responding to the number of rumors floating around right now and trying to keep the story straight. That, plus it sounds the attack sounds so outrageous at least to me, that it is hard to believe it really happened.

Frank and our other officers must be under a lot of stress from seeing fellow officers and now their families being attacked, even locally. I am going to cut our officers a lot of slack right now.

We sure as **** do not need any more fights right now, even verbal ones.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I figure GPIA7R was likely responding to the number of rumors floating around right now and trying to keep the story straight. That, plus it sounds the attack sounds so outrageous at least to me, that it is hard to believe it really happened.

Frank and our other officers must be under a lot of stress from seeing fellow officers and now their families being attacked, even locally. I am going to cut our officers a lot of slack right now.

I'm not fighting. I don't beat around the bush or sugar coat anything. If that offends people, oh well.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Not even the first attack on an officer's home in Indy. Not sure why it's difficult to believe. Especially given the climate today.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    No one is not believing anyone. There was a incident up thread were someone who posted a BS link and took it down 60 seconds later was berated. Please excuse anyone that might be walking on eggshells.

Re: guns and computers... I just bought a brand new computer for $29 w/out any paperwork.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ... I have never had such a 180 degree reaction to an Obama speech. This is now infuriating. The balls he has to lecture police departments at a police memorial... and give credit to BLM... and bring up how "easy it is to get guns"... Such a great start turned into absolute trash.

Actually thought he'd get through this with sincerity, character... respectfully... but no

"I've seen how inadequate my own words have been,” he said before launching into a 10 min. lecture on race, police brutality, gun violence..
    This was Obama's cue to be a true leader without turning things political and he blew it.

Top Bottom